Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

can you beat me in a fight

i dont think i would win

Posted by jv1993 on 2013-05-25 10:17:03

ur bigger then me and i dont know how 2 fight at all so youd probably kick my $%!@

Posted by cary on 2013-05-29 13:47:52

I would win if I could get you on the ground/floor and sit on top of you. I'm real good at staying on top because I sit real high up and guys can't buck me off or get their legs around me to pull me backward. I'll bounce on your chest if you buck to much and don't let me sit there. I have a pretty fat $%!@ for my size even though I'm a little smaller than you and if you try to squirm out from under it I'll sit right on your face and smother you until you pass out.

If we fight with other people watching I would want them to cheer for me and I would torture you a little to make you beg for mercy and cry but I'll only really hurt you if you fight back to much.

Posted by girsea on 2013-05-30 02:25:50

i would fight you really hard to get you off espicail if there lots of people were watching

Posted by jv1993 on 2013-05-30 05:45:07

please take my poll if u want to compair urself 2 me in strength and in a fite http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/579786

Posted by cary on 2013-05-30 13:58:24

I would want you to fight to get me off at first. I like the struggling and the ride I get out of it when a guy under me is bucking and squirming. But almost no one gets me off if I'm sitting right and I won't get off of you until I feel like it. Most guys get tired out much faster than I do when I get them down because they have to struggle and I'm just sitting unless I have to bounce on him to make his chest sore. Breathing gets hard because I'm sitting on your lungs and your chest has to lift me to breathe. If my friends are in the crowd watching they will probably cheer for me to sit on your face.