Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

How old is nudity acceptable?

My Family

Posted by stripper87 on 2009-03-28 18:39:38

My family is not a nudists - and I AM NOT a stripper - just a name to catch attention. I am 36 and have been married 15 years - and have 3 kids (3,8,13) We live out near a huge private lake and we have a huge family (5 brothers and 4 sisters) and many neices and nephews - we had a massive family reunion at my house last summer - and nearly everybody forgot their swimsuits - and we had no extras for anyone - so nearly all of us skinny dipped. It was ubelievable - even us who had swimsuits skinny dipped. There were massive boobs and $%!@ everywhere - even the teen kids stripped (I did not approve of my children stripping - but there mother did)

Posted by MPC246370917 on 2015-01-02 09:41:36

i think nudity is ok with boys..even throughout the teen. I have seen my neighbor, they have two sons, 12 and 14, and both the boys are naked at home most of time. after school they are kept naked, though the parents are not nudist. when i go to their house they come naked in front of me. I wonder how these teen boys are trained to shed their inhibition, so naturally.I asked my neighbor, how do you manage your sons to go naked...he replied 'we had been doing this since their childhood, we bathe our sons naked...they go potty, toilet naked right in front of us..and at home they are mostly naked...they sleep naked with us. We play with their @%...on bed...they get stiff @$ and finally drop @$ juice on our hands and fall sleep. that is our every night story.Some time,some special visitors or relatives come at our house. our sons are naked in front of them, and visitors enjoy fondling and playing with my sons @$%. it's great fun...