Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Females sitting on and pinning males

I don't get it

Posted by Joe-Thornton on 2003-11-09 23:38:59

Hey, I'm a boy who is a freshman in HS and on the JV Hockey team. My girlfriend is also a freshman and on the JV Girls Soccer team. She is a few inches shorter than me, a few months younger than me, and quite a bit lighter than me. One day, after one of her soccr games, we were at my house and my parents weren't home, I don't know how it started, but we decided to wrestle, I was wearing regular clothes and she was in her soccer uniform, so most of her legs were showing. At first I thought it would be fun just to play around and let her pin me a few times. After a few pins, I decided to put a little more strength into it, she still pinned me. Finally, she looks at me and says, "how 'bout you actually try." Smiling, I said, "fine"
OMG, she pinned me again so easily. I couldn't believe it, she was just starting to play with me now, putting moves on me just to cause pain. I actually thought it sexy when she squeezed my head with her legs. She was so strong. I never was even able to relax. She thought it was so funny. She didn't do anything like hold it against me. She doesn't tell anyone or do anything but we wrestle again and again on the weekends and she always wins.

Girls, how do you do it, e-mail me at sstevens4c@aol.com