Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

self punishment

writing lines

Posted by steve on 2002-05-09 03:11:25

The most common way I punish myself is writing lines. I usually make myself write between 500 and 5,000 depending on what I did wrong. I do also stand in the corner and paddle myself and ocassionally wash my mouth out with a bar of soap.

Posted by pete on 2002-06-02 20:04:26

I too have written lines out as self punishment, but i could never do as many as you have done? I've never managed more than 200. I did once go to a school detention I hadn't been set though (many years ago!)

========== In Reply To ========== The most common way I punish myself is writing lines. I usually make myself write between 500 and 5,000 depending on what I did wrong. I do also stand in the corner and paddle myself and ocassionally wash my mouth out with a bar of soap.

Posted by jackdane on 2002-06-30 07:34:18

I punish myself in similar ways. I've never had to do 5000 lines: I usually set myself between 100 and 1500. I have a set of cards numbered, in 50s, from 100 to 1500 and sometimes I draw one of these if I need to be punished. I also wash my mouth out with soap. I generally use a bar of soap and a hard toothbrush. ========== In Reply To ========== The most common way I punish myself is writing lines. I usually make myself write between 500 and 5,000 depending on what I did wrong. I do also stand in the corner and paddle myself and ocassionally wash my mouth out with a bar of soap.

Posted by RobPurdy on 2002-08-02 22:18:40

Don't you find simply writing lines you impose yourself boring? I like to be set (and set) lines, then there is a real punishment element to it. The most I have ever done was 250, but 100 takes long enough to enjoy the punishment, especially if the lines are long and humiliating.

A typical line is

I must expect to be punished if my behaviour continues to displease Sir

Posted by colinjon on 2002-10-31 01:19:45

Hiya Im Wanting to set up a self punishment roster with punishment reasons and lists of punishments when i break rules.

I am asking for someone to help set it up by telling me how to arrange it and wat kind of self punishments i can use.

If anyone can help me please eamail me on colinjmccartney@aol.com and title the eamail self punishment please get back to me ASAP with any help thank you