Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sagging Speedos (Boys)

Better too snug than too loose.

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2013-11-14 01:51:36

When I first started wearing speedos I was self-conscious of how much skin I was showing in them compared to the swimming trunks I grew up wearing. As a result I chose the generic full-brief version, and I probably went with a size larger than I needed.

Well, as might be expected, it sagged causing some embarrassment. The front top portion regularly sagged away from my stomach, exposing my privates from above. Each leg-hole sagged away from my thighs in the front, again exposing my privates from the sides. The back even sagged down, exposing the top of my butt-crack. And this was all while I was just standing around. When I actually walked, or swam, or did any kind of quick movements I risked my junk completely coming out of a leg whole. I felt like I was constantly adjusting myself - tugging, pulling, and attempting to tighten the speedo to no avail. The worst part was I wouldn't always notice or catch if I was exposed. One time I got done swimming, saw a group of girls who were sitting nearby smiling at me, and jumped out of the pool to go talk to them. They were obviously flirting with me, so I kept standing their in my sagging speedo talking to them. As time passed though, I noticed that several kept glancing down at my speedo. Then I looked down and to my horror saw that my $%!@ and balls were completely out one leg-hole and in full view of all of them! I looked back up, cheeks burning with the realization, and they all burst into laughter. I was so humiliated I didn't even try to tuck myself back in. I just turned and ran away.

Well, the moral of the story is that now I buy more of a bikini-brief, and I usually buy it in the smallest size available. Yes, it potentially exposes more skin, is more form-fitting to my package, and the back tends to ride up my $%!@ exposing my cheeks on occasion, but otherwise everything stays in place. I'll take snug over saggy any day when it comes to swimwear.