Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

CFNM Poll: Male Behavior

Naked in School Story Poll

Posted by TDP on 2013-01-03 00:23:50

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/573144

Posted by Gary S on 2013-02-05 02:06:15

The only woman I am naked in front of is my wife----and that is about every single day and it has no effect on my behavior----its just part of daily life!

Posted by laura987 on 2013-02-06 06:53:13

But that's just the point. She's someone you're comfortable being naked in front of - after all, you're married. Additionally, the situations you're likely nude in around her are completely "normal" ones where any person would expect to be and call it natural.

For cfnm to work as a behavior modifier two things have to come into play at least to some degree: embarrassment and coercion. If you were exposed in front of other women than your wife or if you were naked in "unnatural" situations or at "abnormal" times you'd likely become embarrassed. If you were forced, tricked, or bullied into such situations and/or made to stay that way against your will or preference you'd probably be unwilling to allow yourself to fall into such ill circumstances again. Hence, simple conditioning occurs, and you eventually modify your behavior appropriately.

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2013-03-05 04:51:02

I totally agree with you Laura. Being naked in front of your wife is not a situation which is likely to cause embarrassment/discomfort. Being made to be naked in front of others is more likely to get the message across. My gf often makes me strip in front of her friends when she feels I have been rude. Its even more effective when the nudity is coupled with another punishment to reinforce the idea (eg my wife has had me strip an mow her friends lawn whilst she and her friends watched to make sure I did a good job). I then had to remain naked for the rest of the day. It worked - I have learnt to say hello to her friends when I get home BEFORE I do anything else.