Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls vs Boys wrestling

Rematch

Posted by Zed124 on 2004-09-28 12:56:44

It's been a while but Black Rose and I finally had our rematch a week ago I haven't had time to do anything lately so here is the match. (Oh yeah she doesn't have a computer but I'll ask her for a match were she has defeated a guy then I'll post it just for you tuffgirl).

The Match

I went shirtless in this match and wore a pair of gym shorts. She also wore different attire by wearing a black t-shirt that just showed her belly button with red short shorts. She looked stronger this time she looked like shes been training for this match for awhile now. It was a very long match which I say lasted about 45 mintues. She didn't bust my nose this time because I watched out for her kick coming for my face each time. She actually picked me up and gave me a powerbomb but I managed to kick out of her pin. I say she was in control for quite bit of the match untill I reversed her hurrnacurna into a powerbomb of my own. She kick out of my pin then she tried for a low blow but I blocked it and slamed her into the mat. I finished it off right there and I picked her up for the jackhammer (I swear I held her up there for three mintues). Then I slamed her down and pinned her 1 2 3! I got up and looked down at her. She was flat on her back with her arms streched out over head. I saw her chest rise up and down every breath she took and I knew there was one thing I had to do. Thats right I placed my right foot on her heaving chest and flexed my arms once again. I don't why but I like the feeling when my foot rises up and down on a girls chest. Well this is probably my last match for a long time I have other things to worry about and that is work. I'll try to get one of her matches posted on here. Oh yeah one more thing I answered several of your questions before now I'm going to ask you a few qustions tuffgirl. What is your height, weight, how old are you, how many matches you won, have you lost before, if so have you ever had a foot placed upon your chest after you lost or if you had your foot on a guys chest after a win? Well thats pretty much it I'll write back when I have time.

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-10-15 16:02:37

Hi Greatone,

Thanks for telling me about your latest match. I don't have as much time to come here as I used to either, but I'll keep looking for Black Rose's message. I'm also waiting for the one when you tell me about winding up with her foot on your chest, lol.

I'm 17, about 5 foot 9 and 150+ pounds. My lifetime record against guys is probably about 90 percent or more. Thats because when I was in grade school I don't think I ever lost to a guy my age and I went after alot of them because it was so fun destroying their male egos by beating them. It was only in about 8th grade that more and more boys started getting strong enough and good enough to be serious challenges. I don't wrestle so much now but I armwrestle more. I still win more than half of my wrestling matches and probably three fourths of my armwrestling matches. Since I work out alot I'm stronger than just about any boy who doesn't work out and maybe a few who do. But boys also learn wrestling in school and they are encouraged to be rough and aggressive. Us girls learn tamer sports, so that gives you boys an advantage.

I never put my foot on a guys chest and I've never had anyone do that to me either. I have made lots of boys eat grass though LOL!

========== In Reply To ========== It's been a while but Black Rose and I finally had our rematch a week ago I haven't had time to do anything lately so here is the match. (Oh yeah she doesn't have a computer but I'll ask her for a match were she has defeated a guy then I'll post it just for you tuffgirl).

The Match

I went shirtless in this match and wore a pair of gym shorts. She also wore different attire by wearing a black t-shirt that just showed her belly button with red short shorts. She looked stronger this time she looked like shes been training for this match for awhile now. It was a very long match which I say lasted about 45 mintues. She didn't bust my nose this time because I watched out for her kick coming for my face each time. She actually picked me up and gave me a powerbomb but I managed to kick out of her pin. I say she was in control for quite bit of the match untill I reversed her hurrnacurna into a powerbomb of my own. She kick out of my pin then she tried for a low blow but I blocked it and slamed her into the mat. I finished it off right there and I picked her up for the jackhammer (I swear I held her up there for three mintues). Then I slamed her down and pinned her 1 2 3! I got up and looked down at her. She was flat on her back with her arms streched out over head. I saw her chest rise up and down every breath she took and I knew there was one thing I had to do. Thats right I placed my right foot on her heaving chest and flexed my arms once again. I don't why but I like the feeling when my foot rises up and down on a girls chest. Well this is probably my last match for a long time I have other things to worry about and that is work. I'll try to get one of her matches posted on here. Oh yeah one more thing I answered several of your questions before now I'm going to ask you a few qustions tuffgirl. What is your height, weight, how old are you, how many matches you won, have you lost before, if so have you ever had a foot placed upon your chest after you lost or if you had your foot on a guys chest after a win? Well thats pretty much it I'll write back when I have time.