Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls vs Boys wrestling

Yet another victim

Posted by Zed124 on 2004-08-23 07:56:13

I took on Tuffgirls challenge on taking on a more alhletic girl than me. Well I did just that. She has black long hair she about 5"10 and 159 pounds. Of course I out weighed her but ( over weight girls are no challenge anyways because they are too slow.) She had more fighting and wrestling experince than me and she is older. She is 20 years old has done some backyard wrestling before and knows some matrial arts.

The match

I was wearing a plain white t-shirt with nike shorts while she wore a black sports bra and red shorts. She took that advantage quickly in the match by kicking me in the face which busted my nose. She then gave me a DDT but I managed to kick out. She picked me up then slamed me to the canvass. As she picked me up again i mangaged to punch her in the stomach and then I gave her a backbreaker. I slamed her a few time on the canvass and thought to finsh it off but she suprised with a swift kick to my back. I was bleeding and was at my last resort. I caught her off gaurd and was able to kick her in the back of the head. Then it was jackhammer time I picked her up and held it to let all the blood rush to her head. after awhile I slamed her down and pinned her for the 1,2,3. She was out. So I knew I was the victor and proudly put my foot on her chest in victory. I felt good as her chest was heaving under my foot I like the feeling it puts a girl in her place in a man's world.

So see tuffgirl I am a little tougher than you thought I was.

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-08-23 23:15:23

OK Greatone,

I have to admit that I'm surprised that you took my challenge to take on a girl who was a better match. You still outweigh her by 30 pounds, but at least you got a bigger girl with more experience than your cousin. Has she fought guys before? Has she beat any?

It sounds like you two fought a brutal fight. Sorry your nose got broken. And what's a DDT? Is she ok?

OK I admit it -- you really are tougher than I thought. How do you think you and her compared in terms of strength, speed, skill, ability to absorb punishment, and aggression? What won it for you?

Are you going to take on a girl who is even stronger and more experienced? I just saw Chyna on tv this weekend and she's looking as tough as ever. I still don't think you would have a chance against her. Maybe you could find a girl in between your latest victim and Chyna.

========== In Reply To ========== I took on Tuffgirls challenge on taking on a more alhletic girl than me. Well I did just that. She has black long hair she about 5"10 and 159 pounds. Of course I out weighed her but ( over weight girls are no challenge anyways because they are too slow.) She had more fighting and wrestling experince than me and she is older. She is 20 years old has done some backyard wrestling before and knows some matrial arts.

The match

I was wearing a plain white t-shirt with nike shorts while she wore a black sports bra and red shorts. She took that advantage quickly in the match by kicking me in the face which busted my nose. She then gave me a DDT but I managed to kick out. She picked me up then slamed me to the canvass. As she picked me up again i mangaged to punch her in the stomach and then I gave her a backbreaker. I slamed her a few time on the canvass and thought to finsh it off but she suprised with a swift kick to my back. I was bleeding and was at my last resort. I caught her off gaurd and was able to kick her in the back of the head. Then it was jackhammer time I picked her up and held it to let all the blood rush to her head. after awhile I slamed her down and pinned her for the 1,2,3. She was out. So I knew I was the victor and proudly put my foot on her chest in victory. I felt good as her chest was heaving under my foot I like the feeling it puts a girl in her place in a man's world.

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-08-23 23:15:30

OK Greatone,

I have to admit that I'm surprised that you took my challenge to take on a girl who was a better match. You still outweigh her by 30 pounds, but at least you got a bigger girl with more experience than your cousin. Has she fought guys before? Has she beat any?

It sounds like you two fought a brutal fight. Sorry your nose got broken. And what's a DDT? Is she ok?

OK I admit it -- you really are tougher than I thought. How do you think you and her compared in terms of strength, speed, skill, ability to absorb punishment, and aggression? What won it for you?

Are you going to take on a girl who is even stronger and more experienced? I just saw Chyna on tv this weekend and she's looking as tough as ever. I still don't think you would have a chance against her. Maybe you could find a girl in between your latest victim and Chyna.

========== In Reply To ========== I took on Tuffgirls challenge on taking on a more alhletic girl than me. Well I did just that. She has black long hair she about 5"10 and 159 pounds. Of course I out weighed her but ( over weight girls are no challenge anyways because they are too slow.) She had more fighting and wrestling experince than me and she is older. She is 20 years old has done some backyard wrestling before and knows some matrial arts.

The match

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-08-23 23:15:31

OK Greatone,

The match

Posted by Domino1 on 2004-08-24 22:16:04

You rock Greatone! You really put another girl in her place! She was quick, older and more experienced, and she broke your nose, but she still didn't have a chance because she was a girl. I see you took control by punching her belly again. Those girlish tummy muscles just can't take a punch.

The match