Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

"Sissy" pageboy/ring-bearer outfits

Short trousers and sailor suits

Posted by Davidon on 2015-06-25 16:47:10

I wore short trousers for school and all other times until I was 15 when I was allowed longs for school but had to continue to wear shorts when not there. These were the standard grey schoolboy short trousers about mid thigh length with turnover top knee socks with coloured bands on the turnover and I had to wear these clothes as part of my school uniform for three weddings between the ages of 16 and 18. Each time I had to sit on the children's table at the reception even though there were other children far younger than me allowed to sit with the adults. The other children on my table were usually under the age of ten so I was six to eight years older and obviously stuck out.

I was fortunately spared having to wear a little boy's sailor suit at a wedding but I had several such suits, all with short trousers, which I wore either at home or when visiting relatives with my parents from age 13. These sailor suits were in a variety of colours including white with dark or light blue borders and dark blue with white borders. I usually wore the outfit with white ankle socks or white knee socks with black girls strap shoes so certainly looked a sissy. I was often teased by younger cousins and treated like a small child when dressed like this. I even had to carry a teddy bear in my teens when in my sailor suit.

Davidon

Posted by JONGEN on 2021-06-18 21:35:29

my mom all ways made me wear short shorts evry where . i have a big hiney and my bottom showed at the bottom of the shorts and my mom is anti clothes for me any way so the minumum clothes she can dress me with the better she likes it