Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

"Sissy" pageboy/ring-bearer outfits

15 Y/O BOY WEARS KILT AT WEDDING

Posted by tightywhitey on 2021-05-09 17:01:20

I am 15 y/o boy and I had to be an usher in a Scottish wedding, recently. All the ushers had to wear kilts. I didn't get the kilt until I got to the church for the wedding. The only kilt left was much too short and small for me, as I am 5'8" tall. I think it ws made for a child. The kilt was so short that my entire thighs were showing, and the everyone could look at the seat of my tighty whitey briefs. I hadn't changed my undershorts for a few days and had skids in the seat for all to see.
All the ushers had to stand at the front of the church for the ceremony and everyone could look at the seat of my underpants. After the ceremony we had the reception in the church basement, fellowship hall. I had to sit on a folding chair and everyone could see my tighty whitey briefs when I was sitting there. I had cummed in my briefs that morning and everyone could see my wet $%!@ stain. My briefs are old and well worn and the elastic in the leg openings was loose and my hairy balls were hanging out and people could see them. Everyone could see the underpants on the other ushers while they were sitting there, which made me feel better. Some of those boys wore boxer shorts and some had white briefs on. One of the boys had no underwear on and everyone could see his $%!@ and his balls. He wasn't circumcised and everyone could see his foreskin. His balls were hairy. Later in the evening they put the lights down low and they announced that all the boys had to take their kilts off and dance around in their underpants, which we did. At midnight, everyone was getting drunk, and they made all the boys go naked. Everyone could see their $%!@ and their balls and their cute little bare bottoms. The girls loved it!