Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickle Talk

Taunting

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2013-05-13 20:19:04

I usually gag the kids when I'm tickling them seriously. Then I'll tease them with things like "If you want me to stop, just say so!" :)

Posted by Shakeybranch on 2013-05-13 23:54:24

Personally I would love to be tied down, tickled severely, be gagged, and taunted at. I wish someone would say something like "Had enough?" but would keep going anyway whenever they are tickling me.

Posted by MissSweetie69 on 2014-03-23 20:56:42

I have been bound helpless and stripped naked, and tickled. I remember being tickled and licked on my feet, my $%!@, and breasts. Those horrible feathers tickled terribly, and I could do anything to stop them. Someone had forced my thighs down and pinned them wide open, so they could tickle my $%!@ with the feather duster. Someone else was using feathers on my toes, holding down my ankles. I could only squirm and scream into my gag, but that was it. I remember some one whispering in my ear "The poor ticklish $%!@ can't escape, can she?" It was awful. I had never felt more helpless in my life. They found my worst ticklish spots and tickled me half to death. I would say the teasing made me feel more helpless.