Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing yourself

accedent

Posted by Hilroldo on 2013-06-10 18:53:47

I peed my self at school when I was given a wedgie and had my briefs pulled up relly high and wet my self in class the second time I was kicked in the nuts and wet my self both time I had to walk throw school and get changed and cleaned up by a girl teacher

Posted by aspie on 2014-01-23 04:32:35

I have to wear diapers for incontinence, but many time at school I remember the school bullies seemed to find it fun kicking me in the nuts, and many times the diaper would split and I would end up not only leaking all over my pants with a great big wet spot, but with a whole load of wet diaper filling all over my pants as well. Because of the Bullies I had to put up with at school I am now Sterile and can't even get an erection.

Posted by PerryOlsen7 on 2015-11-12 03:06:59

that is so horrible, i'm so sorry you have to go through that

Posted by AnthonyIsrael on 2022-08-02 15:25:06

Everyone has peed themselves once in their life, even me as a child. It is fun to read stories like this one, I came across many on best essay writing services. I will for sure read more content like this one.

Posted by OdinLuka on 2022-08-30 11:08:14

You can use a smartphone, tablet, and laptop.Wi-Fi is available in all countries except for some small countries where owning even a cellular phone may be against the law temporary internet while waiting for installation.