Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanking each others children

Who could spank me.

Posted by gorangle on 2014-06-12 09:49:18

My sister and I could be spanked, bare bottom, other than by our parents, by the following people.

My Aunt, Two nextdoor neighbours, my Godmother, an elder cousin (female), A couple of my mum's friends, and two of my friend's mothers. Apart from one of my friend's mothers, I was spanked bare bottom by all of them at some point or another using whatever implement they preferred. She also wrote to our school giving the headmaster permission to use the cane our bare bottoms, even though technically, that wasn't allowed.

My mothers favourite implement was the hairbrush - again bare bottomed of course!

Posted by alicemother on 2014-06-29 02:09:49

hi gorangle

in my home if any kids are at all bad , including family , neighbors or friends

they are given a long lecture and bare bottoms are paddled and when my kids are a way from home they get paddled bare too at other peoples homes

alice19681968@yahoo.com

Posted by J B Whittlespoon on 2015-03-03 23:47:34

I think I would make sure I behaved with you as a Mom. Lot of people on that list. So you have my respect as a parent.

Posted by Luke1234 on 2019-07-04 10:52:04

Spanking was a good punishment for my stepson and I always gave everyone permission to spank him if he needed it

Posted by Luke12 on 2020-11-09 20:51:19

This was called "in loco parentis". When I was growing up any adult in charge took the liberty if the child got out of hand.