Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Hazing and Initiations

Butt Whipping

Posted by tim on 2002-05-01 11:07:21

Last year as a HS senior our sports club initiated the new inductees into our "Hall of Honor" with the old traditional paddle with holes over gym shorts & jockstraps. I remember my induction as a junior & its no big deal. Bend over, grab your ankles & take 5 swats. My old man use to belt whip me when needed so my butt was "experienced" & the paddle did no harm & was done in the spirit of fraternity & brotherhood.

Posted by Wendall on 2002-05-01 19:43:37

Butt whipping isn't bad... I've had some bad ones tho.... anyone else here get their nuts messed with some way in an initiation???

========== In Reply To ========== Last year as a HS senior our sports club initiated the new inductees into our "Hall of Honor" with the old traditional paddle with holes over gym shorts & jockstraps. I remember my induction as a junior & its no big deal. Bend over, grab your ankles & take 5 swats. My old man use to belt whip me when needed so my butt was "experienced" & the paddle did no harm & was done in the spirit of fraternity & brotherhood.

Posted by andy on 2002-05-03 21:28:44

Tim,

Where do you live ? I live in Memphis, TN and wanna join our HS basketball team, but the rumors said there's some painful paddling all new guys have to stand to be initiated. So I'm kinda afraid. My dad paddles me with the same kind of paddle 'though. As you said 5 swats with the paddle did no harm to you so how painful are your dad's whippings compared with the initiation paddle? What do you wear during that whippings and how many licks do you get?

========== In Reply To ========== Last year as a HS senior our sports club initiated the new inductees into our "Hall of Honor" with the old traditional paddle with holes over gym shorts & jockstraps. I remember my induction as a junior & its no big deal. Bend over, grab your ankles & take 5 swats. My old man use to belt whip me when needed so my butt was "experienced" & the paddle did no harm & was done in the spirit of fraternity & brotherhood.

Posted by Windsor on 2002-06-09 12:02:07

So how were your nuts messed with?

What were you being initiated into?

========== In Reply To ========== Butt whipping isn't bad... I've had some bad ones tho.... anyone else here get their nuts messed with some way in an initiation???

Posted by Robbie_d on 2003-06-25 11:17:52

========== In Reply To ========== So how were your nuts messed with?

What were you being initiated into?

I had joined a school football team, which was like the most popular and sport guys in the school. Boy, the hazing was rough! After school one night, they took me on the field, knocked me on the floor, stripped me and rammed my nuts into the goal post tons of times. It hurt like hell, and then the captain of the team walked about 50 metres away, ran towards me as fast as he could and booted me in the balls to end it! I got in the team tho, and apparently most of the new guys went through this to get in the team!