Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who is smarter: guys or girls?

Topic Posts Last Poster Latest
Guys 6 The Chess Unit 17 years
Should women be allowed to drive? 1 Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan 17 years
I am NOT the very model of a modern Major-General, I've not information vegetab 2 Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan 17 years
we're all of us smart n stupid in diff ways 2 Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan 17 years
Honestly 6 Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan 17 years
I am NOT the very model of a modern Major-General, I've not information vegetab 1 George of the Urban Jungle 20 years
I am NOT the very model of a modern Major-General, I've not information vegetab 1 George of the Urban Jungle 20 years