Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Females who have been strip searched

Harmful effects of airport screening on young children

Posted by Sylveef on 2023-04-08 01:24:51

April 8, 2023

Dear parent traveling by air with young children,

Happy Easter!

I would like to bring out a very important problem facing parents who travel by air with their young children. It is the harmful effects of body scanning, security gates and pat down on their young bodies. To alleviate some of these problems, I have created Airport Security and Kids 8, where I am introducing touchless-integrated unclothed screening and raising the limit of topless travel to under-12. The original integrated unclothed screening involved skin-to-skin pat down of youngsters. In this procedure, the child strips to waist, barefoot, wearing only briefs/panties, immediately upon entering airport lounge and remains in that state till the end of journey after disembarking from the aircraft, mandatory for the security reasons as the child is not subjected to any electronic or radiation screening. There were issues and concerns with skin-to-skin pat down. Many parents have expressed willingness and satisfaction if their daughters till the age of 11+ years travel topless. Seems that unclothed era for traveling by children is fast approaching. Address of the poll is https://original.misterpoll.com/polls/657198

Please vote and leave comments.

Sylveef sylvee@live.com

Posted by Kyson james on 2023-04-21 10:10:57

In conclusion, a WiFi router is an essential piece of technology for anyone who wants to stay connected in today's world. Whether you're using it for internet connectivity, streaming, remote work, smart home devices, or gaming, a WiFi router offers the convenience and flexibility of wireless internet connectivity. see it here

Posted by walaim on 2023-05-23 09:06:01

There are two primary types of carriers that are typically used for transporting classic cars: open and enclosed. Open carriers are the most affordable option, but they leave the car exposed to the elements during transport. Enclosed carriers, on the other hand, offer more protection and are a better option for higher-value vehicles but come at a higher cost. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmrTpcRfK58