Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Streaking

Stories

Posted by jamesbreitbart on 2013-08-21 20:50:24

In my neighborhood it's a tradition (I think it started in the '70s) to go streaking on the first evening of summer after school gets out. We hold a block party and every kid on the block strips off and does a couple of laps around the neighborhood at dusk. I first did it after 6th grade and have continued every year since. The tradition is well-known and tolerated enough that I don't worry about getting in trouble. This summer was my brother's first year doing it, and he liked it so much that he wanted to keep streaking in our neighborhood and other places. Mom decided he needed a 'chaperone' to go streaking outside of our neighborhood, so I ended up going streaking with him about 10 times this summer, and we almost got caught twice.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-09-06 13:13:38

I go streaking fairly regularly its a buzz and I enjoy it .I have never been caught as such but have been seen and have seen people reach for mobile phones .I like being seen naked and photographed nude .I have 100s of nude pics I share via email ,Skype and messenger I live nude as I am comfortable nude .nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-09-06 13:14:09

I go streaking fairly regularly its a buzz and I enjoy it .I have never been caught as such but have been seen and have seen people reach for mobile phones .I like being seen naked and photographed nude .I have 100s of nude pics I share via email ,Skype and messenger I live nude as I am comfortable nude .nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-09-06 13:14:35

Posted by atheistkid on 2013-09-13 21:23:25

I go streaking sometimes with my brothers. One time we were almost caught and had to hide out in a drainage ditch. Tomorrow I'm going streaking with my swim team.