Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Embarassing drunk things

Most embarrassing

Posted by jereab on 2003-10-07 15:41:00

The most embarrasing thing I ever did when I was drunk was when I was in the navy. We were on a bus going back to the ship, and I did 3 things. I threw up, then I peed and messed my pants. I caught a lot of flack about it the whole time I was on that ship.

Posted by HaleyWest on 2010-02-22 07:01:10

Hi I'm haley, I'm 17 and I know it's against the law but I've been drunk twice. One time when I was drunk I couldn't remeber anything from the night before. When I woke up the next morningbi was walkin around my friends house and I was like "where the $%!@ am I?" I surveyed the house for like 5 minutes and quickly realized it was my best friend katies house. I was like "this was not where the party was...." so I went back I to the bedroom and sat there for a while until katie came for me. I pased around the room think the same thoughts to myself: "what did I do last night?", "was it fun"? and "why does vagina hurt so much?!" finally after 20 minutes of thinking Katie foun me, she gave me a big hug and said "good morning!" I looked at her and said "I'm hungover, my vagina hurts, I have a gnarley headache, and all you can say to me is 'good morning'!" she rolled her eyes and said "I guess I owe you some explaining..." she pulled up a chair and told me this. "last night you and I went to jakes party, there was a lot of drinking-" I interupted her and yelled "obviously there was drinking I can't remeber a thing! Now, tell me why my vagina hurts!" she calmed me down and said "well, you were $%!@ed by 3 guys. And at one point they all had there p-enis's in your vag..." I thought about it, and said "well... That would explain the stains on the chest of my shirt..." Katie giggled and said "that's just the half of it... (she giggled again) look at the crotch of your jeans!" she burst out laughing. I looked and my grey skinny jeans had semen stains all over the crotch. I was furious, those were my fav pair of jeans.... I didn't evn bother askng who the 3 guys were, I knew by karma that one was Jake (the host of the party) and i knew from seeing it in the movies the other 2 were guys I hated. So I decided to not care. We talked for 30 more minutes then I got some much needed rest. I slept in my blue Victoria's secretcpanties and Disneyland bra... I had thrown away my semen covered shirt and pants, and with an ice pack inside my panites... To soothe the pain. Overall a weird, but fun experience...

Posted by sej1976uk on 2010-07-17 23:34:44

When did this occur? Did parents find out?

Posted by Alessandra93 on 2010-08-25 16:47:00

embarassing, i wokeup yesterday morning with a sore butt and vagina and i found out from friend 5 guys $%!@ed me front and back all night, i dont remember anything and my thong was filled with sperm, all i know is that i must have felt pretty good last night lol.

Posted by sej1976uk on 2010-08-25 19:06:33

Whetre you from Alessandra93?