Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Foot Shyness

Just go for it

Posted by canadiangurl941 on 2017-02-27 08:00:00

Seriously stop worrying so much and just go barefoot! I used to hate going barefoot now I hate wearing shoes and socks. If you are worried about what others will say just take it slowly. When I started about a year ago I remember I was staying the night at a friend's house. I had just taken a shower and was feeling pretty tired and went to bed. I couldn't find my socks so I just said screw it and went to bed barefoot. In the morning my friends asked how come I wasn't wearing socks and I just said I was too tired to look for them. Over the summer I barely wore socks, I wore sandals and toms barefoot and if anyone asked I just said it was too hot for socks. My friends would ask me if I like going barefoot from time to time since they always liked it and I always hated it and I would always say "no". When it got colder I just wore converse barefoot saying it was still too hot for socks. The moment I realized I actually did like going barefoot was when I went to a friend's house and it was in the middle of winter. We all come in, take off our hats, jackets, boots, whatever. I do all that but I also take my socks off. I didn't even realize doing it, I was talking to my friend while doing it and without thinking I was just peeling the socks off with my feet. So really just do it you will be so happy.

Posted by Simon35 on 2017-09-15 19:09:27

I've always been going barefoot in the library, know a few people who were scared of being barefoot, Once i was in the school library and this 12 year old boy was sitting down and he was barefoot and hiding it with his bag, I came Over to him and logged on ,he was hiding his feet with his bag and he also used the table support to hide his feet, But i went to the toilet and he put his socks back on before i came back, (I noticed he was embarrassed, so i didn't say anything) I then took off my shoes and socks and he looked at me as if i was weird,

The next day i went in again (Like i do everyday) And there he was in his socks, I went over to him and took my shoes off (Without socks) and he said he wanted to be barefoot like me but he is too scared, and i said "Just Do It", he was like playing with his socks and I went to the toilet (With my shoes and socks off) and When i came back he was barefoot and still hiding it with his bag (I asked him to stop hiding it and he said no) So i just moved his bag and he now does it all the time, Even tho we are older now.