Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

Sharing a bathroom with friends (women) at home and with husband

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-07 10:02:36

I am used since i was a teen and we had our first bidet in the family bathroom to pee in the bidet without using the toilet, my mother taught me and i still pee always inthe bidet, safe clean and confortable and even saves water too. So when i have a friend or my sister, cousin or sister in law coming to the bathroom togheter with me to pee i always let the guest use the toilet and i pee in the bidet besides her. It is quite usual among us, when i am guest at my close friend home we do the same and they let me use the bidet while they go in the toilet.

My husband is instead used in peeing mostly i his sink in the bathroom, we had a double sink our room bathroom so i am very happy when he pees the sink because he wouldn't make any mess in and around the toilet and i don't worry because i have the other sink to wash my teeth or face ( sometimes it funny to se him peeing very close to meewhike i am washing or brusching my teeth) When we happen to pee togheter usually the toilet remains unused as i use the bidet and he used the sink. Those are normal peeing situations, there were other funniest circumstances like parties when peeing togheter gets strange like at parties i would tell about that in other topics. Write your experiences soon Thanks

L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-02-12 14:48:02

Reguarding group pee with friends my funniest situations came from house parties with large beer or alchool consumption, many people, and just a bathroom with long lines. As girls often goes togheter, in this situation it couls happen that 2 or more girls used the bathroom at the same time. I had some memories, but some of the funniest are from a fewr friend gradution party in her apartament. The same evening i went first togheter with 2 other girls, all of us were bursting so when we finally got in the bathroom none of us wanted to wait, so while a girl peed in the toilet i and a friend peed togheter in the bathtub. Later we went in 4 togheter, including the graduated friend, while one was on the toilet and two on the tub (one of them was me) she reached the sink and peed into it (there wasn t a bidet obviously), the same night due of the long lines, people (mainly boys) started going to pee somwhere out of the apartment: in the floor terrace or i the emergency staircase near the entance.

Thanks L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-07-15 14:43:38

My husband had always peed in his sink at home and in many other situation, while i always peed in the bidet. Recently he started to appreciate peeing in the bidet too, that was quite strange and funny. He has a lot pee confidence in his family and he, sister and hubby still never worry to use the bathroom togheter even when adult. It is quite more usual if we happen to share a single bathroom house. The situation happened recently at her sister beach house near CAP d'antibes. We spent some good days at the wonderful naturist beaches (all naked) and in some nice resort. The worst time for the bathroom was before dinner when everybody needed to use it for a shower, toilet or hair dressing (ladies). Fortunately they had a small shower on the patio we used it for showering and for emergency pee too. While i was tacking care of my hair my sis in law come in to pee and while she was peeing hubby got in too, naked, saying he had to pee too. He moved close to his sister and started urinating noisily in the bidet, standing beside his sister sitting on the toilet and his peeing $%!@ was jus few inches frome her face. She commented she rember he used to go in the sink, but i replied he seemed to appreciate peeing in the bidet like me recently. Another time i used the bidet while her sister was in the toilet amd hubby peed in the sink, nice confidence we had.

L

Posted by cheal11 on 2022-08-01 12:19:02

I have always loved peeing with my husband. We have both enjoyed watching each other pee from the time we were married, if not earlier. Here you check this bathroom supply stores and get more new steps about bathroom designs. We enjoy watching each other's urine stream as it hangs in the air for a moment before it is caught by a toilet cistern or flushed away down the toilet. We enjoy the sound and feel of pooping, but it seems to me that when we do this together it's even more satisfying.

Posted by Louise P on 2022-08-01 15:01:47

i love sharing a bathroom with my hubby but rarely we use the toilet at home he $%!@ in the sink mostly (clean and comfortable ) while i usually prefer the bidet to pee, if we share a public toilet stall he $%!@ against the wall and leave the toilet for me, if the toilet is nasty i squat on the floor

thanks ll