Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

Using a dirty toilet stall with husband or boyfriend

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-07 10:20:29

Sometimes if we couldn't pee somwhere outside like near car i happened that i and my actual hubby shared a public toilet stall in emergncy situations like on gas stations or similar and it could happen to have some 'creative' solutions. The first time was many years ago when he was still my boyfriend, and we had to stop desperate to pee in a busy car station on a road trip. There was a single dirty bathroom on teh back and after few minutes waiting we entered togheter, we both went into the only available toilet stall. I was unbottoning my jeans when he had alredy his $%!@ out hangognin front of the small and dirty toilet. I esclaimed " hey, be a gentleman let the ladies go first! I am bursting so much that i can't wait too", he replies he was bursting to pee too and was ready to start. I came closer and started putting my bum hovering on the toilet to pee and said him to move a step to let me pee. He complaint he was bursting too and has his $%!@ i hand ready to go too. I told him quickly that if he couldn't wait tried to pee somwhere else and leave the toilet for me. So i hovered and started a long hissing gushing pee in the toilet, he did what i suggest him and jus a step in front of me started peeing on the back wall aiming on the lower part of the wall and in the space between the toilet and the wall behind me. I found it funny and intriguing. Since then i didn't have to say anymore him to let me use the toilet, he leave me the toilet and he just pee in the waste bin, on teh florr drain on the floor or against a wall. I always like those situation, the last time was few days ago in a small gas station toilet where he peed on the wall behind the toilet where i was peeing. Few other times we found disgusting toilets like clogged ones and we both ended peeing on the floor or wast bin but it was rarely compared to the situations above. Please post your experiences soon.

L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-03-04 10:38:07

Recent episode with hubby. I was with hubby at a gardening and hardware center to help him buying some gardening forniture, tool and plants. We had a coffe at automatic machine and before leaving we had to pee. We went for the toilet near the e entrance, it was a small prefabbricated with a single toilet. We entered togheter, the floor was terrible because it was wet with mud and water, impossible avoid with all the puddles outside, but the toilet it self wasn't so awful. Hubby said "ladies first" so i hovered above the toilet peeing a bit on the rim at first an then inside. While i was peeing hubby unzipped and said "sorry i can't wait" and i told him to go ahead so she stood beside me and $%!@ed on the wall near and behind the toilet. He peed quite much but with the floor soaked and muddy it wasn't visible. I appreciated the unespected show.

Thanks L

Posted by bonzoid on 2015-02-12 08:25:45

My wife and|I were in a sales office negotiating to buy a camper. She asked for a toilet break and the salesman pointed out where a toilet was at the back of the lot. I went with her and said I was glad she asked because I really needed a wee. She said she didn't like to ask earlier but had to now because she was in danger of wetting her knickers. We made it to the toilet which was just a small shed with a cistern and pan-no sink.

It wasn't over clean but I wiped the seat quickly and she dropped her shorts and panties just getting into position before the flood started. Hearing the gush of pee made holding worse for me and all I could do was pull out my hose and aim for the gap between my wife's open legs and the front of the toilet bowl.

I did pretty well and didn't splash her, but she did say "Next time you had better let me hold that"

Posted by Louise P on 2015-02-12 13:48:02

Bonzoid

It was a tricky pee, I don't let my hubby pee like that unless we are naked at home or hotel so I don't care about splashing or wrong aiming. When we pee togheter in public toilet he pulls it out and $%!@ against a corner,. He always let the toilet for me. If.it is too dirty in.pee on the floor too. Did you experience something similar with your wife too?

Lo

Posted by bonzoid on 2015-02-13 11:40:06

I always let her have the toilet, but she didn't approve of peeing on the floor and so I only did that when I was really desperate and there wasn't a drain to aim into.