Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

Using the bathroom together.

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-09 09:02:29

CFCF

Thank you for your contribution here. Please post more about you and girlfriend peeing togheter: did you pee at the same time too? Did you or her pee somwhereelse than in the toilet (sink, bidet, toilet). What about public bathrooms or toilet too?

Thanks

L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-14 11:31:58

CFcf

Do you have anecdotes about one of you or both peeing somwhere else than a toilet or a urinal (sink, bidet, floor, bin, etc)?

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-23 10:17:58

About using the bathroom togheter, but with a friend of th same sex. You know girl but even adult women like me are used to going bathroom in pairs, in many situation. My younger collegue came to visit me as i was a bit sick and she took some papere to sign from my office. We drunk 2 or 3 cups of tea togheter and i announced that i have to pee. We are quite confident togheter as we had been to pool and gym togheter so we are used about reciprocal nudity and even peeing in the showers (togheter), we peed in changing stall too (not togheter but in adiacent stall so it was evident). So it was nothing strange that she said she needed the bathroom too and asked if she could come togheter with me, i replied of course she was welcome in my bathroom as in my home. When we entered the bathroom i told her i was used to let the toilet for the guest, she said thanks and sat on the toilet to pee asking me if i was waiting, i replied no and lowered pants and sat on the bidet besides her and peed togheter. She found it funny and said she had not a bidet i her house toilet but she was going to put one when she will renew it. Later before leaving we went to the bathroom again and she asked me if i could let her pee in the bidet as it was something new for her, si that time we changed and i use the toilet while she $%!@ed in the bidet.

I always pee in the bidet at my home and even in friends and relatives home, do you have any anecdotes about using the bidet to pee?

Thanks L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-01-28 22:34:03

Cfcf

Nice to read from you, if i was your friend i woukd have enjoyned to see you peeing in the bidet... Does she pee in the bidet too? I found it so confortable that rarely i use the toilet just to pee if i can use the toilet too.. Do you have other experience about women / girls peeing in the bidet: sister, familiars, gilrfriend, friends? Male stories are welcome too

Tanks L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-02-06 10:13:08

Dear CFCF Post some funny anecdotes about your girlfriend peeing i the bidet and if you peed togheter with them. Did she/they ever pee in the sink/tub too?

Thanks