Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

In a dirty toilet with a friend (female)

Posted by Louise P on 2014-02-12 15:20:12

I prefer to go somwhere outdoor or a carside pee than having to use a dirty public toilet, probably because in my childood my mother always prefered us to avoid them. Sometimes there no alternatives anyway and you have to use a dirty, or worse terrible toilet stall. When I found a clogged or disgusting toilet (somtimes stupid women clogged the wc flushing the sanitary pad, not too uncommon) i had some emergency solution like peeing in the bin, on a drain, in a washbasin if available or just going on the floor. I happen to go in pair with a friend or familiar and often we both adopted one of the previous emergency solutions. I recall an episode from my greek holiday last year. I and my sister in law left a couple day before our familiars to reach the isle with her husband van by ferryboat. We drived for the pireus port and stopped near athens in gas station to filo the tank and 'empty' our bladders too (pee stop). We headed to the back of the station for the toilet, there wAs a single bathroom with a little washbasin and a toilet stall. The conditions of the stall were awful, dirty smelling and disgusting. There were truck driver around so we didn't think to go behind a parked car to pee, we have to use the bathroom. My sis in law said she couldn't get into the stall, i said she was right and asked her if she had to pee as i was truly bursting. She suggested me to lock the bathroom door and pee somwhere inside, indicating wet floor, wetness of pee in the corner walls and a couple of wet tissue, she said surely both some men and woman had done it before. I locked the door and squatted near the entrance in a still dry corner of the floor, my sis i low came closer to the stall entrance but turned to the opposite side of the toilet, spread her leg wide, hovered a bit and pulled up her short summer dress, than pulled crotch of the panties aside and started to pee almost standing. I had a long pee but her was more powerful and her long splattering stream impressed me, we wiped with tissue and run back to our car just before a jiung couple was headin for the bathroom

Hope to read your experiences soon L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-05-29 15:00:14

I was coming home in the car of mi brother in law (husband brother) and his wife as my husband had to use the car to go at the airport for work. We stopped for lunch at kiosk in the road that made wonderful sandwiches and home made wine. Before leaving we had ti 'visit the toilet', there wasn't a toilet at the kiosk and there were to many people around to pee outdoor even if none of us was too shy about that. We finally decided for a small walk to the close gas station to use teh toilet there. We opened the bathroom door and found that the only toilet stall was locked. My brother in law said that it wasn't a big deal for him and he would pee anyway if teh stall was closed. I told him to not worry about us as we would arrange too, he asked if we could keep the door for him. We didn't exit so we stood inside the bathroom corridor while his wife kepet the door closed standing against it. He pulled it out and started peeing against the wall with a big splattering stream and didn't worry much to turn backside to cover himself so i could clearly see everything and didn't pretend to look away too. Whenhe finsihed he soaked a wall and made a very big puddle on the floor, than his wit told him if we could hold the door for her to pee and asked me if i wanted to go too or if i prefer to wait he went outside if i was embarassed. I told it wasn't the first time we peed togheter or watch eachother peeing or naked and i already saw him so it wasn't a problem for me. She pulled her spring suit up to waist and than pulled crotch aside peeing very menlike against the wall saying that it was wath they get to let the toilet closed, i wasn't clever as her and was wearin jeans so i just squatted on teh floor with my bum facing my brother in law. He commented how much we all had to go but i was sure he was a bit horny too as i noticed a bulge grwoing in his short too.

Hope to read some contribution there L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-07-08 11:00:24

Hi all... One of the funniest experience and one of the first happened many years ago with a very peculiar partner of my family: my mother in law. I didn't know her well at the time, but since the i discovered she was very open minded about peeing and nudity in general and that's why my hubby and his brother and sister are probably the less pee shy person i know. We were in holiday in greece and we went for dinner in a local restaurant close to the beach.. We drunk local wine and my bladder was full before i ended my dinner. I asked for the toilet and they indicated me an old out house bulding. I noticed it was very decadent and the smell was strong from outside when i arrived in front of the door 2 german woman came out speaking loudly and smiling. When i entered the door i found a terrible situation: a dirty dark and clogged toilet i a corner and a floor completely wet, where probably many woman had peed before including the 2 woman i saw coming out, as there were 2 big puddles with foot prints and recently used tissue right near the door. I didn't hesitated much and thought "when in rome do as romans do" so idrici de to use the floor according to the local behaviour. The only probelm was that the toilet hadn't a key to lock but i didn't care much. I found a almos dry part of the floor in the middle of the floor and pulled my bikini aside and my short dress up to waist for a high squatting pee. I had a long and splattering pee and when i was almost finished someone opened the door, i was surprised and embarassed it was my mother in law to come in. I was red in face before wiping but she made me feel confortable saying to not worry she noticed it was a disgusting toilet and there was nothing to worry about. She asked me when i finsihed if i could make a small favor to her. Whe i said yes she asked me to keep the door while she "used the toilet" as she didn't like the idea of someone coming in while she was in mid stream. I kept the door and she didn't think about using the disgusting toilet instead lowered her panties to knee and her skirt to waist (didn't worry to show me her $%!@) and squatted beside me making a very long and hissing sound while peeing. When she was done we got out and 2 young greek girls were coming to the bathroom. I used that toilet other times. As the restaurant has a great food and wine. I peed it he floor everytime i used that toilet and once i caught another woman squatting in the floor when i opened the door. Once i went togheter with my sister in law who made a great standing pee going against the wall almost like a man. The best situation were when i went togheter with my hubby who came with me in the ladies as i described him the floor urinal attitude there. I liked to held him while he sprayed his strong stream all across the floor or against the wall trying to reach the higher he could. The greek holiday was rich of pee experiences and sighteens

Thanks L

Posted by Louise P on 2014-10-16 16:53:07

i am sorry those topic are not 'alive' with contribution so i will try to renew it with my last experience. i and a neighboor friends took our children to a big outdoor park where they could do many activities for boys and girls, from skating to footbal, basket and many other games on free courts. the kids (boys and girls), if they needed had many opportunities to go behind the sourroundings bushed and trees to pee. Some of their dads and even few woman took the opportunity to go pee in the bushes, and i would have done it too if inwas alone. At first we used the big toilets near the enteance, but innthe aftrnoon we were on tue opposite side. When my friend asked me if i wanted to visit the loo with her we headed towards the small kiosk on the corner as there was a toilet sign visible. when we arried we discovered the kiosk were closed, probably they were opened only in summer or maybe they were not in use from years. when we reached the toilets on the back it was clear they were not working there were many signs on the wall of the toilet buildings and on th back of the kiosk that men urinated them, the smell and the presence of puddle and used tissue indicated they were surely a 'unisex' toilet too. at the point i was almost unbottoning my jeans ans squat to pee right near the walls where many people already did it. my friend insisted trying to open the bathrooms doors, and one of the ladies wasn't locked. she couldn't use the 2 toilet stalls as they were locked but there was a sink counter and a quiet bathroom area to pee without being seen, some puddles and tissues in the floor indicated that some others already peed there. i asked her if she wanted to pee into the sink, on the floor there or go out to urinate. she surprised me saying it was much better to $%!@ inside the old bathrooms where nobody could see us and she added that the sink wasn't confortable for her. she removed her shorts and hovered with crotch aside exposing a perfectly shaved crotch. i pulled down my jeans and high squatted near her, she inpressed me peeing for many seconds mor than me and with a powerfull stream. her puddle was a smal lake on the floor and i said she really had to go, she replies that probably she held it too ling and was really bursting. before leaving we came again to the closed toilet to pee and caught a teen girl urinating outside and a woman coming out of the bathroom where we ready peed before.

hope to read something soon l

Posted by Louise P on 2014-11-04 12:37:53

I try to keep that board alive too. So i would describe how i discovered a friend used to pee on the floor in many public toilet. it was some here ago, and we visited the toilets of a gas station during a car trip. there were some toilet stalla with saloon style door, they werent much clean but even too nasty for me. when i used the stall i hovered on the toilet keeping my bum the higher i could so i had some splashing on the toilet rim and on the floor in front of the toilet, but nothing worse than others already did. i was drying my hand when i turned to the stall where my friend went to pee, as the gap from the floor was about a foot high i coukd noticed other thab hear the splashing sound that there was a stream hitting the floor and growing puddle of pee. when my friend came out i saw the $%!@ puddle on the stall floor as it was big and evident, and she neither care of the splashing sound. when she was close to me i whispered in her hear "it seems you missed the toilet a bit" she smiled and replied "no, i didn't miss it, i neither tried to aim at the toilet. When i use a dirty public bathroom i avoid to squat over the toilet and prefer to go right on the floor. i started doing it since i was a teen with my indian aunt." it seemed very interesting, i knew her quite well but except few "natural" situation when it happened we peed togheter outdoor, at the beach or in the pool showers i didn't think she was so open minded about peeing. ever since i took advantage of her attidue ans when possible i tried to go togheter in the same public toilet with her. in dirtier toilet we both $%!@ed on the floor but many other times she went on tye floor while i used the toilet in acceltable conditions. the most recent was this summer, during a dinner at a restaurant kiosk on the beah se went to the toilet togheter. it was a big and quite clean toilet for the ladies, and i was surprised again that while i was peeing hovering on the toilet, she squatted and had a big $%!@ on the floor in the corner instead of waiting for her turn.

hope to read something soon

l