Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

At School

Posted by FreePee on 2014-11-02 19:01:36

When I was at school the toilets were always disgusting and seldom cleaned, so you couldn't get near the urinals without stepping in $%!@ anyway, so few people bothered to try. Often I would go in there with friends, and we'd all just let rip in the open, wherever. Sometimes just directly onto the floor, but usually up against something whether it was the walls themselves or the doors of the stalls. A lot of the time we'd have some fun doing it, and not just finish in one place, but walk around with our $%!@s out still spraying. There was no shortage of things worth hosing down. So often we'd splash some into the sinks, going down each one, then turn our stream onto the floor under the sinks - the room was designed so they all emptied into a little drainage trough, so it was a lot like a urinal anyway. Usually someone would go in the bin, or into the drinking fountain as well. As you can imagine with 3 or 4 boys standing in the room $%!@ing at the same time, pretty much everything would get soaked as we tried to see who could think of somewhere to new to go, or how high we could get our streams up the walls. In the end all of it would end up running towards a big pool in the middle of the room.

Posted by daemoniak on 2014-11-03 20:28:04

This reminded me that as a middle schooler, I did misbehave myself in the bathrooms.

It started quite innocently, when I had to pee a lot, the pressure meant that I sprayed myself because my stream was hitting the urinal so strongly, so I experimented taking a step or two backward to avoid being hit back.

Of course, soon enough I tried to step as far as possible and still $%!@ in the urinal, so since there was quite a lot of place in that bathroom, it meant I would be standing some 1 meter and half or 2 meters from the urinal, with an arc of $%!@ high above the ground.

Getting everything in the urinal at such a distance was a challenge, obviously, so it meant more than a few droplets ended up on the bathroom tiled floor or splashed the tiled walls, but I never ever heard any complaints. And therefore, I grew bolder, and started peeing a little on the walls or a little on the floor.

In the end, I once did my entire pee on the floor, and that it was reported to the school teachers. Fortunately, it was never linked to me in particular, but while I continued peeing a little here and there, I only occasionally did full pees on the floor or walls, and when I did I spread them around more (in the stalls, for example) to avoid it being too noticeable.

Posted by Louise P on 2014-11-04 12:06:42

freepee and daemoniak

i see you were quite naughty about peeing at school, i think it was a typical boys behaviour as i didn't remeber something similar at the girls toilet at schools. we had other outdoor or changing room pee but nothing strange in the bathrooms. Funny situtations happened in the college years instead, but more than in the university toilets it was more in the dorms (no toilet in the rooms) and in parties. i think that anyway similar situations are more on tooic on the pee in unusual places board, I started this topics for situation about sharing a toilet tigheter with a friend of the same sex, or of the opposite sex or your partner. the situations here are about using a bathroom (like at home) togheter with one or both peeing in a "alternative" place than the toilet: sink, bidet, tub, shower, drain etc.. Another situation o topic here are about using a "nasty" public toilet togheter so the alternatives include peeing on the floor, paper bin etc..

hope you will post soon some i teresting anecdotes in the topics of this board thanks

L

Posted by Hot_lifeguard on 2015-01-30 15:01:26

This topic got me thinking of my school, and how the sink was a typical trough style sink, as was the urinal, and it was very easy to confused if you were new. Every time new boys came some of them would definitely pee in the sink by mistake. As they looked so similar, over time, we just merged the two. Guys in Australia (not sure about the rest of the world) don't usually wash their hands after a $%!@, and it is extremely rare to $%!@ at school, so the sinks were basically never used. Peeing in the sink became normal for me, and still at home and in public I will occasionally pee in the sink, especially if the sink is a trough style (mainly at festivals and $%!@ like that). One time with mates we decided to pee in the floor drain. While we were peeing, the cleaner walked in and saw us! It was very embarrassing but he just laughed it off like it was nothing. We decided to go to the urinal but carelessly went to the sink by mistake without noticing which was very funny us, not so much for the cleaner!

Posted by Louise P on 2015-02-02 10:31:21

Dear hot lifeguard Peeing in the sink is a perfect and clean solution for men in and out home. I didn't rember it at school but at night clubs and similar places where the queue for the ladies toilet was terrible, girls $%!@ed in.the sink too, I and friends did it too. With drunkness and desperation $%!@ing on.the drains and floors wasn't uncommon

Thanks

L