Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

Pee without consequences

Posted by Ted Bark on 2016-12-28 00:49:37

If you were alone in a public bathroom with urinals and toilet stalls, and could pee anywhere and in any way you want to, without consequences for you, where and how would you pee?

Posted by daemoniak on 2017-01-18 19:34:25

I have regularly, when unobserved, "missed" the urinal or toilet in such a circumstance.

I've often done so in the motorway rest areas bathrooms, even when clean, and left consequent puddles on the ground and obvious marks on the wall next to the urinal.

I remember when travelling with my parents that I would often be slow in getting out of the car. This was easily justify by removing my footwear during the journey, which not only is more comfortable but had the distinct benefit of giving me an excuse for being slow in getting out. I was slow enough when I would meet my father on his way back from the mens' toilets.

My goal of course was to be alone there for about a minute. If the way was clear, that is I saw no man coming toward the toilet and there was no man inside when I entered, then I would either stand in between urinals and pee on the wall or stand further from the urinal and pee on the ground under it.

I have been surprised a few times by approaching steps, but a quick readjustment later and when the newcomers arrived I was dutifully peeing in the urinal and certainly couldn't be held responsible for the puddle under them (it's always wet).

I remember once, when travelling alone, stepping into a portapottie and I just peed all over the wall behind the toilet and over the toilet.

In the last few years, I've actually seen a move toward bigger individual toilets that are gender-neutral on the motorway rest areas. You get your own little room, complete with closed door and floor-to-ceiling walls, and there is a toilet and sometimes a urinal inside. In those cases, with few people around, I have deliberately stood in front of the toilet, but facing the corner opposite, and let my pee spray across the room and on the walls.

And yes, this is naughty.

Posted by Louise P on 2017-01-24 16:22:45

Daemoniak It is very funny if I can use a 'neutral' toilet with my hubby because he always goes on the wall or in corner to leave the toielt free for me. Sometimes I felt naughty and hovered too far for the toielt spraying the floor or simply squat on the floor. In some toilet od the ladies in rest area the floor is made of a metal grid, for a better cleaning of the toilets, it is very funny because i can pee without using the toilet and non problem about splashing or someone complaining

Thanks L