Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Peeing togheter with friend - husband (wife) / boyfriend (girlfriend) M & F

With friends

Posted by Ross19 on 2021-09-10 05:03:30

Hi, it's not uncommon for me and my friend to pee together out in the streets especially when we have been out and done a little drinking. We pee side by side spraying up a wall in town or if I an really desperate I'll just unzip and pee right there as I'm walking.

Posted by Louise P on 2021-09-10 08:11:01

Hi ross

welcome here it would be funny for the girls of your group to have so many peeing $%!@s to watch, i thing you are not shy to expose yourself while $%!@ing. I like to watch men $%!@ing against things, walls, cars, etcc.

thanks l

Posted by Ross19 on 2021-09-10 13:25:29

Hi Louise thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm not shy about exposing myself whilst $%!@ing after all it's a natural bodily function. My girl friends all like watching me pee and I sometimes just whip out my $%!@ and pee right in front of them whilst we are in conversation. It's super fun

Posted by Louise P on 2021-09-10 14:19:53

hi ross

please check in my other message boards to find interesting subject about places to pee and pee behaviour. When you said you whip it out in fron tof the girls and pee, during conversations, do you mean outdoor or even indoor? Do you have some funny episode about $%!@ing indoor in front of one or more girls? where? how did they react? Did you $%!@ together with some of your friends (especially in unusual or naughty places), did she $%!@ in front of you or asked yoi to hold it (i love doing it too)

pleas post some detailed anecdotes

kisses L