Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Slave to my Brother

Daily Updates

Posted by 69samiam on 2014-04-20 10:25:59

what else he now make you do. why wear boxers i would make u be naked. can you get dress when friends come over

Posted by Anonymous226 on 2014-10-04 04:58:10

Apologies for not updating in so long, my days are filled with service to Josh and even though he set this poll up, he rather me be buried under his $%!@ or cleaning his sneakers than updating my daily experiences. I finally have some time, my master is off in the bathroom preparing for my next session. I will try to update as much as I can, but it is hard to write long, detailed posts. It would be easier if you all post questions/comments/etc and I will answer them for you. Please don't be afraid to leave something here, myself and my master greatly appreciate your input.

Posted by Slaterdxm on 2014-10-22 07:42:04

this was only supposed to last for three months its been several ? how long is he going to do this ? i get the idea that because he is stronger than you that its this or a beating ?

Posted by Anonymous226 on 2014-10-22 18:58:59

Yes, I'm essentially his slave whenever he wants. Now I don't do it all day every day, but I do it a lot and it often leaves me too tired to do other things other days. Josh is way bigger and stronger than me so if I'm ever being a bad slave, he could put me in a chokehold or pass me out. Even his $%!@ is bigger enough to smother me into unconsciousness. It is way better to just serve him and do his bidding.

Posted by Anonymous226 on 2014-10-26 21:36:53

Come ask me questions

ask.fm/LittleBrothersBitch