Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Showering

Age it is introduced

Posted by Luke12 on 2014-06-19 19:00:21

I think that if showering is introduced when boys are young, it is less embarrassing and less likely to be viewed as sexual. When all are required to do it such as after gym class or swimming, they get over it much more quickly. I think showering with men or older boys helps boys to learn by example. But these days, when men and boys shower together, one just thinks of pedophilia.

Posted by BiBlues on 2014-06-30 16:59:26

I agree with you. My parents allowed us boys to shower together at a young age and even when we went camping we showered with other boys our age, older boys, and even some of the adults. I saw nothing about it. When I got to be 12 I went back home to Germany for a summer. I was at hostels and at nude beaches with family and friends and saw no problem with seeing other people nude. But now everyone talks about pedophila, what happened. Everyone used to see each other nude in highschool and in college in showers and more. I just don't get it

Posted by MisterSi on 2015-03-20 17:47:50

We showered nude in highschool, which wasn't that long ago for me. nobody thought it was that weird, though personally I hated it! I had the smallest $%!@ in my class by quite a long way, so was teased about it all the time, especially by the jocks who always seemed to be really hung.

Posted by Luke12 on 2015-10-20 03:15:12

Hi MisterSi!

In adolescence, many boys feel inferiority complexes for any number of reasons (usually unfounded). Boys are also teased and bullied for any number of reasons. You went through it, because it was required to shower nude. (I thought question #3 was interesting because voters said "I am self-conscious that my $%!@ is too small" while others said, "I am self-conscious that my $%!@ is too big.")

I don't know how much your genitals grew since that time. But I bet that you still shower naked or are prefer to change to nude in a locker room. It is just easier than trying to be modest.

Luke