Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Only for convenience

Posted by Adrian00 on 2022-11-16 16:22:35

@mandi2

I get that you like girls to be like that but unfortunately in reality they are not , thats why mommys and daddys are catered more for boys . There are articles like this , i will copy and paste for your benefit

"Boys and girls react differently to the prospect of being forcibly confined in diapers. Since girls have a menstrual cycle, every month they are in essence incontinent for several days. Girls use pads or tampons to manage this and so the concept of being diapered may not be as significant for a girl compared with a boy. Girls also have a lot more choices in clothing to hide bulky diapers compared with boys. A boy will be concerned that diapers will change his outline, and self perception. Boys and girls will react to diapers differently. Boys have their genitals on the outside and may be aroused by the feel of the diapers, where girls generally are not. "

I hope this would greatly enlighten you , now i wonder if you have actually met any actual girls who does that in real life , i would say pretty much none though. Fantasy will remain as fantasy so we kinda know that in this world there are close to none which you have described in any scenario.

Posted by mandi2 on 2023-05-28 14:17:53

My cousin Jenny is 14 and was the flowergirl in our cousins wedding last saturday.The ceremony was over three hours so she was put into a cloth diaper and plastic pants when she was dressed.She did heve an accident in her diaper during the ceremony,so as soon as it was over we took her to the womens room and took the diaper and plastic pants off of her,cleaned her up them her mom put another pair of plastic pants with ruffles on them on her for the rest of the wedding.

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-03-25 13:08:27

I have two cousins who are sisters and they are 14 and 15.They both are being baptized this comming saturday night at Easter vigil.I was at their house this past saturday and they both tried on their baptism outfits.They both have identical white,poofy,short sleeve,top of the knees,baptism dresses with matching bonnets,lace anklets and white maryjane shoes and the cloth baptism diaper with white adult size plastic pants and tee shirt.They both looked very cute and babyish in their outfits and their plastic pants were crinkling under their dresses also.My mom and i are going to help dress them in their outfits next saturday night.After their baptisms,when they get home,they each are going to wear a size 8 pampers under their plastic pants to bed to keep them like babies.On sunday,their cloth diaper will be put back on them along with their dresses and bonnets and they will wear their outfits to Easter mass and the rest of the day.

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-03-27 11:40:06

I have two cousins who are 14 and 15 and are being baptized saturday night,march 30 as "babies".They each are going to wear a puffy,white,short sleeve,midthigh length baptism dress with the matching bonnet.Under their dresses,they will wear a white tee shirt with a cloth diaper,plastic pants,ruffled tights,and white maryjane shoe.They both will be considered babies for their baptisms and will each have a pacifier.They are going to wear their diaper and plastic pants to bed after the easter vigil,then will wear them under their cute easter dresses on sunday.

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-03-31 13:22:34

My two cousins looked really cute and adorable in their baptism outfits last night.I helped their mom dress them and put their diaper and plastic pants on them.They both felt like babies and had their pacifier in their mouths the whole time.All of the tween and teen girls baptized with the cousins were dressed as babies and had cute plastic pants on over their cloth diaper.After we got home to their house,we got the cousins ready for bed and they wore their diaper and plastic pants under their nightgowns.They will have their diaper and plastic pants on under their easter dresses all day today.