Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

My sister and I both did when we were bridesmaid last year

Posted by katyc1999 on 2014-07-20 12:21:29

My mum suggested it just in case, my sister who's 11 wore one of the drynites she normally has for night times. I know she completely wet it as I saw it when we changed out of our dresses in the same room after. My mum got me some tenalady pants, I need use it a bit but I could probably have just got away with big pad.

Posted by quina on 2014-11-09 20:56:19

My sisters and I wore diapers and plastic underpants as bridesmaids during our older sister's wedding. I'm 15 and my sisters are 13 and 11. It was a long ceremony and our mother suggested it, but didn't make us do it. I was dry but my sisters wet theirs. I removed mine for reception which I was really glad I did. I met a really cute guy and we slipped away for a while and made out. He put his hand on my rear and squeeze it so he would have found out about the diaper and plastic underwear. I'll wear a diaper when my cousin gets married next year. I do it to avoid wetting myself rather than anything about sex. There are other special occasions I might wear them in the future.

Posted by smallgirlsrules on 2015-03-29 15:50:07

Ok i see , understand that would protest about it, but happy it worked out good for her, and she had no problems with it, and that it was easy to pull off later as well :) If you can spare a moment, you may want to ask her if she would like to check this little poll out as well ? :) Have fun , and love from us :) http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/461207

Posted by pacifier on 2015-04-26 15:39:07

Quina,both me and my sister were in my neices wedding when we were 16 and 14.I was a bridesmaid and sis was the flower girl.Our mom told us that we were each going to wear a cloth diaper and rubberpants[plastic pants] under our dresses for the day in case we had an accident and to also make us feel cute and girlish.she bought 2 packages of the gerber flat cloth diapers in the 24x27 inch size and sewed the 10 diapers per package together to make one diaper out of them for each of us.she got diaper pins and two pairs of white adult size rubberpants that fit us baggy.Since sis was the flower girl and wore a white,poofy,above the knees flower girl dress,mom sewed 6 rows of pink lace across the back of her rubberpants.The day of the wedding mom took both of us to the parish nursery and had us lay in a baby crib while she put the diaper and rubberpants on us.sis wore a veil with lace anklets and white Mary jane shoes with her dress and the diaper and ruffled rubberpants under it looked cute on her.I wore a pastel pink floor length dress with a headwreath and pink shoes.The dress was poofy enough so no one knew i had the diaper and rubberpants on under it.I also met a hot 17 year old guy there and we also slipped away and were kissing and he put his hand under my dress and felt the diaper and rubberpants and got really aroused.Sis did wet in her diaper during the ceremony and mom took her back to the nursery and changed her into a fresh cloth diaper.A month after the wedding,i went thru my confirmation and per the parish dress code had to wear a white floor length dress and veil with gloves,white tights and white shoes.mom brought out the cloth diaper and rubberpants and told me i had to wear them under the tights for the day,so her and sis put them on me and i wore them for the ceremony and my party.Has your cousin been married yet? If not,are you going to wear the diaper and plastic pants for her wedding also? i think you should.

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-01-17 15:20:15

To Quina-I wasnt as lucky as you were!I was a bridesmaid also at 15 in my neice's wedding and mom required me to wear a somewhat thick cloth diaper and 'rubberpants'[plasticpants] under my dress.She pinned the diaper on me then put the pink adult size rubberpants on over it and they fit me blousy! I wasnt allowed to take them off like you were and during the wedding dance i too met a cute,hot 17 year old guy and we snuck off to a dimly light classroom and started making out.I was lost in the moment and forgot that i had the diaper and rubberpants on under my dress which was mid calf length.He put his hand under the back of my dress and felt my diaper and rubberpants and was surprised!He asked me why i was wearing them and i told him my mom required me to wear them.He ran his hands over my butt and then up and down my crotch and he got very aroused and i wound up on my knees giving him $%!@!