Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

wearing a diaper under a purity ball gown

Posted by pacifier on 2015-07-27 14:03:29

This is for teen girls only! Did any one attend a purity ball with her dad and wore a diaper under her gown or dress? I have heard of a few teen girls who wore a diaper and plastic pants under their gowns to the purity ball to make them feel pure and innocent like a little girl or baby.I want to know if any other girls did this also and how you felt wearing them.I am 14 and going to a purity ball with my dad in September and want to know if i should wear a diaper and plastic pants under my gown.please give me feedback.thank you.

Posted by NatiM on 2015-08-13 14:41:45

I think you should do so. It will give you a lot of security and big advance compared with girls not doing so.

And you do not need to look out for a toilet all the time too. They can be quite overcrowded and their use is pretty complicated with the bloated gowns usually worn by the girls that day. So you might be are even requested to queue up and wait.

Make sure the diaper does not open by coincidence, diaper tapes can be quite a negative surprise! Either use Duct tape (I prefer the transparent or white one over the standard grey). Or even better use a Crossweave Glass Fibre Reinforced Tape - this is even more secure and must be cut open.

First apply a short pcs from the left front to the back and on to the right front. This short pcs should run as close to the narrowest position of you waist as possible. Then with a longer second tape start appox at the tailebone, run it around the side to the front and all back to the backside until it overlaps the start. The second tape will overlap the first one. Be careful: if the tape runs near the edge of the diaper it may chafe. Taped like this there will be no bad surprise with a diaper tape becoming loose.

Enyoy your ball! Nati

Posted by pacifier on 2015-09-03 13:53:28

Hi NatiM, my purity ball is on September 19.Thanks for your input on the diaper! Your info is for disposable diapers,however i am going to wear a regular cloth diaper pinned on with diaper pins and have pastel pink,adult size plastic pants over it.My ball gown is pastel pink so the plastic pants just about match it.A few other girls i have talked to are also wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants also.they are not used to go to the bathroom in,but instead to symbolize our purity and innocence of an infant and to make us feel pure like and infant for our pledge to our dads. Have you worn a diaper under a gown for a special occasion like this? And have you heard of teen girls wearing the cloth diaper and plastic pants under dresses?

Posted by Anna47 on 2016-03-28 04:18:01

The best way to keep daughter in chastity http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611209

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-12-29 14:15:25

I went to a purity ball with my dad when i was 15.Mom and dad bought me a white,poofy,shortsleeve,ankle length dress with a matching flower crown with ribbons down the back to wear for the ball.They required me to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants and white tights under the dress.After my bath,i laid on my bed,mom rubbed me down with baby lotion,applied the babypowder,then pinned the diaper on me,then put the adult size plastic pants over it,followed by my tights,camisole and my dress,shoes and flower crown.At the ball,daddy and i danced and had a great time,then me and all the other girls pledged to remain virgin to our dads untill our wedding day.