Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanking, if you could go back and change events

What about happy spanking?

Posted by Dazo on 2014-03-25 21:36:57

Dear 69samiam

I am sorry to disappoint you but I am actually a Heterosexual man. I am primarily here for other peoples opinions not to talk about myself.

I realize I have made more posts than you can read but everything you mentioned I have discussed hypothetically either on message boards or in my polls.

Posted by 69samiam on 2014-03-25 23:27:11

That Ok I'm too.i just was interested in you because your topics and input is very interesting thanks Sam

Posted by Dazo on 2014-03-28 03:10:24

Dear 69samiam

Thank you for saying you are interested in my topics. :) When you said "I'm too" you meant that you are a man as well? or you are also here to read other people opinions?

Posted by 69samiam on 2014-03-29 10:25:30

both i love reading post here and i am a straight male.most things said here we all know happen but because of a few people who want to control you and ur kids people cant talk about it. but here on polls you can see real people life. i know all not true but it shows it either done or they want do it so make up stories.i just wish people could tell more personal here but like every thing else you need be careful.keep up the good post and questions.

Posted by Dazo on 2014-03-29 16:53:17

Dear 69 samiam

I have a similar opinion. Political correctness is being taken too far these days to the point where anyone who wants to stir up trouble can simply claim to be a moralist and accuse anyone who says such things of being sick, perverted, abuser, rapist wrong in the head etc and before you know it they have that controversy riot that they wanted to start.

Here on misterpoll people can freely say what is in their head without fear of legal recriminations or personal accusations.

Yes you get a few who don't know the difference between fantasy and reality that sometimes affects the voting but what I am looking for is what people are really thinking about when they do not have to curb their thoughts and opinions simply because that is what their society expects of them.