Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanking, if you could go back and change events

Wish parents were stricter

Posted by Kim_26 on 2014-03-23 11:02:58

I don't think I grew up a bad person, not at all. However I wish my parents raised me stricter and spanked me harder than they actually did. It would do me no harm but would improve my then-behavior then, making it easier for them to deal with me when I was a 14 or 15 years old girl.

Posted by R.J. on 2014-03-29 15:30:46

Hi Adam,

I was raised in the 1960-70 era when spankings were not uncommon & maybe more socially accepted as discipline. When did you grow up? What alternative punishment was used with you?

What scared you about spankings if never threatened or given one? Were other boys your age, especially good friends, getting spanked? Was age 12-14 that you speak of a time looking back that your behavior moreso needed spanking?

If you were your dad raising Adam doing stunts & mischief you likely did, how would you have spanked him and especially for doing what?

Posted by Kim_D on 2014-03-29 18:26:22

Exactly. I too was scared each time I knew I was about to be spanked. I think it's natureal to be scared of any upcoming puishment. But soon after everything was done I was like 'Ok, I just got spanked again. No big deal. Till next time'. I didn't feel much regret for my wrongdoings. I think since I was a girl my parents always went easy on me unlike on my brothers. If I were my mother back then I wouldn't hesitate to spank my daughter with the belt till she's down to tears. So I guess first of all my spankings weren't hard enough.

Posted by Infernaltiewearer on 2014-04-01 02:23:55

Well said Kim.

Posted by Infernaltiewearer on 2014-04-01 02:53:53

I meant Kim_26.