Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Brutal Discipline

No school would do that.

Posted by TheMaster56 on 2015-01-11 06:04:18

Post the proof that this is not utter bs

Posted by fdostoevski on 2015-07-21 11:54:58

I take it you've never heard of Residential School for Aboriginal Canadians? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system Although I cannot find a reference specifically stating the boys were beaten on their testicles, the schools were more like concentration camps than educational centres. Half the of the children that went there died and the purpose of the schools seemed to be genocide against Canadian Indians. From what is known about the horrendous abuse that happened there I would be surprised if boys were not beaten on their nuts! The schools were run by Catholic monks and to a lesser extent protestant clergymen.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-07-21 15:44:29

I don't disbelieve that this happened as you only have to hear about all the church clergy being dragged through the courts today for pedophilia that this could have well gone on . I went to a boys private boarding school in Africa in the 70s and 80s that used nudity and the cane as punishment for the slightest misdemeanour . They also stripped the boys any time they felt fit and no one dared argue or things just got worse for any boy that dared to try and buck the system . This still goes on in third world countries as there is no law to stop it as there is in the western world . nakedrhode@gmail.com