Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as Punishment?

Tickling punishment

Posted by PassionateMom on 2014-10-31 17:42:00

That's exactly how I use to punish my children when they're misbehaving (hopefully not often), I have a 8yo girl and a 7yo boy. As a single mom, I found it very helpful and effective. They're also restrained with no clothes at all, allowing me to tickle every single spot of their body but usually I focus on the ribs, underarms, and soles of their feet, their most sensitive parts. Feel free to chat with me :) elize.n111 at yahoo.com

Posted by Jacob2000 on 2019-08-04 01:01:10

This is good punishment. My father do this to me when I am bad and I will do this to my children when I become dad. I live with my father and brother and dad punish us for hour just tickling with fingers and brushes( on feet) and also he use baby oil. I recommend baby oil because this makes skin so sensitive that your children will only scream and that will be more fun for you. My bro is 16 now and I am 18 yo and we were always naked before but when we passed 10 we could keep boxers. I recomend to you to let them to wear underwear because tickling is real punishment , not nakedness and you can tickle them the same. Doesnt matter are they nude or in underwear , they will be ticklish enough and they will suffer enough. Last time I was punished was 1 year ago so you can conclude that this is very effective. We were always restraint on bed in x position , facing up with ropes so we could move a little, really little. And I always can help my father to tickle my brother like my brother can help him when I need to be punished.

Posted by Leon Shark on 2019-08-05 14:35:29

Full nudity isn't explicitly necessary for better tickling, but that it induces shame and takes away agency. They will feel even more out of control when they are nude, and it adds significant embarrassment.

Posted by Jacob2000 on 2019-08-16 15:39:42

Leon shark I agree with you and I don't think that this is disgusting or something like that. Nudity is natural if your child is punished at your home but on my opinion nudity is unnecessary because if your child is tied up, then, you have full control and your child will know who is in charged. Also your child will feel shame just of being tied up and tickled. Being tied up naked and tickled is too much. This is unnecessary suffering for your kid. Believe me. I don't know how old is your child and do you have boy or a girl but I think that child above 12, especcially boy( because of puberty) should has underwear. This is only my recommendation. You are parent and you can punish your kid as you want but I can keep boxers when I was 10 and older. This is how my father punish me and my brother and this is exactly how will I punish my kids.

Posted by Father the tickler on 2019-08-18 14:34:17

Jacob2000 I agree with you I have a boy and I tickle him when he is naughty. Also he is always tied up but in boxers. That is very cruel to tickle children without clothes and I agree that this is unnecessary suffering for kids. I think that your father is good father and he tickle you the same like I tickle my boy. Also I think that you are a good boy. Love and listen to your father because he know what is the best for you. My boy is 15 and he was always grumpy before ( probably because of puberty) but since I use this method he always smiles and we have better relationship now. I start to use this method when he was 13 because when he passed 12 he start to be grumpy and really rude so my friend gave me advice how can I punish him and also make him laugh - with tickling, ofc. He is ticklish everywhere but especcially on his feet and thights. Also I use baby oil and Jacob2000 you are right. Baby oil really helps me to tickle better. My boy really scream a lot especcially when I tickle him on his oiled feet. Leon shark and passionate mom I only want to say that you are good people and evrybody has opinion. You can punish your children as you want, only, don't hit your kids. Tickling them without clothes is ok but think about keeping their underwear.