Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys Undewear

my underwear

Posted by somebodyelse on 2014-04-10 08:23:34

You don't have to be gay to have a kind of curiosity about what underwear other guys wear and to see who's totally comfortable and who's shy about being seen in it. And since we all get hard now and then for no reason, it's interesting to see who is at the time you're undressing.

Posted by Luke12 on 2014-04-13 05:11:48

More styles and stylish underwear encourage guys to wear it where it can be seen. And they should be comfortable wearing it. But is it too stylish to swim in?

Please take my poll on Men Only swims.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/590508

Luke

Posted by Robert1948 on 2014-04-13 06:25:30

You are so right. I am curious about what other boys wear in the undies dept. Briefs are my favourites and i truly love bulging briefs from an erected $%!@.

Posted by shaun h on 2014-04-13 11:40:53

Yeah, but when you've got an erection, you just can't beat a close-fitting jockstrap! This leaves NOTHING to the imagination!!

Posted by somebodyelse on 2014-04-19 06:32:37

Either tight briefs or a jock on a guy are like a wet t-shirt on a girl--they show exactly what's in there, what shape, and what size at the moment (since it changes for us, unlike for the girls). I was embarrassed at first having to strip to my undies in the locker room if I was hard at the time, but lots of the guys were at least semi-hard and didn't worry about it, so I learned not to either. Same thing with showering: if someone got hard, so what? It seemed to be contagious so that if one of us did, the others couldn't help it happening to them too. It was interesting when we were showering with a competing team in the same locker room so they were all strangers to us. You felt more exposed being nude in front of people you didn't know, besides just having curiosity about someone you'd never seen naked before. We also used urinals together in pairs.