Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys Undewear

Do you wear more than just one type of underwear?

Posted by So Cal Bro on 2014-04-10 14:40:42

For the past 8 years, I've worn boxers exclusively. Recently, I've experimented with briefs and boxerbriefs. Boxerbriefs can feel like boxers if they aren't too tight, other than the fabric being thicker. Both types let your $%!@ hang freely.

Briefs are a whole different animal. The way they are designed, they cradle your balls and $%!@. It's a totally different feeling than when I wear boxers. Snug briefs are uncomfortable for me. The only way that I can handle them is to point my $%!@ upward toward the waistband in the 12:00 position. I have to adjust frequently to maintain the position. If my $%!@ drops down in my crotch, I don't like the tight fabric against the ridge of the head of my d1ck and will adjust when I need to, sometimes in front of others.

Recently, I discovered that white briefs are often made from thinner material than the same brand in colors. I bought some Fruit of the Loom briefs at Target a few weeks ago. When I tried them on, they seemed to run a little large for the size that I wear, yet they felt good. After wearing them for about an hour, I noticed that the knit cotton fabric relaxed a bit and there was plenty of room in the crotch for my $%!@ to point down without feeling squished. I was surprised that I could wear briefs all day to work and not be uncomfortable. I've been wearing mostly white briefs for the past 3 weeks. They look really hot!

Posted by seans99727 on 2014-04-24 06:17:34

It's true, you have to find the right support for your stuff. I prefer y-fronts because they have the main support which runs down your shaft then splits at the head and there's an extra layer of cloth there to cradle it. It also has a support that runs across your balls, they're excellent for guys with a big package.

I almost always wear briefs but sometimes when I'm around just friends I'll wear boxers, so people don't think I'm too up-tight.

Posted by So Cal Bro on 2014-04-27 16:13:29

Update: Well, I was on a roll with briefs for a few weeks, but it was short lived. I wore boxers to work one day and rediscovered why I made the switch in the first place. As much as I like how briefs and boxerbriefs look, boxers feel the best to me, and I wear them the most.

Posted by brandx1 on 2014-08-03 18:57:10

I always wear briefs but today I'm wearing boxers cuz I don't have any clean briefs. I hate them. My balls keep sticking to my leg. That's one reason I never liked boxers.

Brandon

Posted by lemeatit on 2014-09-07 18:19:27

I guess that you could say I only wear one type of underwear because I usually go commando and if I have to wear underwear I will only wear very baggy boxers so that it is closest to being commando.