Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

spanked for twerking part 2

Why big bottomed girls need to be spanked harder.

Posted by analee on 2014-08-18 19:35:16

DrBigCarl,

This got me thinking some more: "Let's be honest, big bottom girls get spanked harder because it's nigh irresistible. I can't handle myself around a nice fat round bottom."

Obviously guys like to spank girls. and there's always that thought in every girl's mind when she's being spanked, "am i being spanked because i did something, or because he just really wants to spank me?"

It's complicated as a teen growing up - for a long time i never really thought that my stepdad enjoyed spanking me. i actually felt bad at first that i did something that made him have to do that to me. i just didnt get that he liked being close to my naked behind. he never touched me, but he did get close and sniff me. it wasnt until i got older that i realized that he was sexually attracted to me - and i wondered, how many of those swats did i suffer just because he wanted to see me naked?

For a while i was angry, and i even left the house. but then i realized that i really did deserve the punishment that i got, for all the things that i did. and it wasnt his fault if he got excited seeing me naked. it's just something that happens between girls and guys.

For a long time i wondered if guys i dated could actually spank me to punish me, or if it was just all about sex. its hard to separate it and to have someone who really understands you.

Posted by Badgirlgetspanked on 2015-01-12 06:14:46

Wow, I never realized this poll had a huge discussion happening.

Posted by Dazo on 2015-02-17 06:46:00

DrBigCarl said:

"big bottom girls get spanked harder because it's nigh irresistible. I can't handle myself around a nice fat round bottom. Then my daughters grew up and inherited my wife's huge $%!@."

Dallasvoyer said:

"what needs to be taken into account is how tender or tough the rear is. A woman can have a small frame and a well toned and tight rear because she is athletic."

I mentioned "The perfect female bottom". Well in reality there is no such thing as all you can do is give one specific example of perfection when a totally different bottom can be perfect in a different way. :)

so 1)A daughter that grew up and inherited her mother's huge $%!@,

2)She has a very well toned and tight rear because she is athletic.

If you can combine these 2 and take it to the extreme it would create a female bottom that would need to be spanked very hard indeed!

However she would have to be an Amazonian monster in size, a virtual giantess. :) I have created a character who might qualify for this as she towers over her step-father.

Also She-Hulk once said that she had "Buns of steel!" Can you imagine if she wanted to have her huge bare muscular bottom spanked?

Posted by Sporty Girl on 2022-05-27 04:50:30

Dazo, you say:

"Picture a girl who has been regularly spanked throughout her life at various ages, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20, 25 and 35. She knows and accepts that the duration of her spankings should increase with age so her bottom needs to be spanked harder and for a lot longer when she is grown up.

A painful corporal punishment discipline spanking her bare bottom received when she was 6 or 10 would feel like only a few playful swats on her bare bottom at 35."

How would that be changed or adjusted for a girl who is, say, 30 and has never been spanked at all? What kind of spanking would you give her for her first spanking... Would it be the same as you gave the previous 30 year old girl, or would it be more like what the 16 or 20 year old girl who had been spanked all her life would expect? What might this first spanking look like, how might it be given, would it still be with your favored wooden hair brush, or would you only use a hand (or something light) for that first spanking? How would you expect a never-before-spanked 30 year old to act during the spanking and react at the end of the spanking? Would your approach to giving her the first spanking (or introducing her to spanking) be more similar to how you would go about giving the 6 year old her first spanking or the 30 year old (even though the previous 30 year old had been spanked her whole life and this girl never has)?

All this talk gets me thinking about the approach and how it would change based on the spankee's knowledge of spanking (both mentally and physically) compared between someone who had been spanked their whole life and someone who had never been spanked.

Posted by TheNeedyOne25 on 2022-06-03 23:09:10

Honestly its an interesting discussion and it makes sense.

(mind taking my poll?) https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/642513