Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

shoe dare/ risk you shoes / shoeplay forced socks walk

My Dares

Posted by jackbreitbart on 2014-08-27 02:31:16

Take my barefoot dares: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/595472

Posted by sockboy1998 on 2014-09-09 00:03:45

A while ago I went cycling with a friend. At some point he asked me if I dared to take my shoes off and leave them at the place we were at that time. We were outside of a mall at the time and I said, I don't know, it's pretty busy here, I will feel uncomfortable. He said, why? You like being in socks don't you? I said, yes but not really at a place like this, and what if somebody finds them and take them away? He said, then you will have to go home without them, that's the dare. We sat down on this little wall with our feet dangling in the air saying nothing for a while. At some point my right heel slipped out of my sneaker. I wear my sneakers very loose and every now and then this happens. I kept playing with it and finally it fell to the ground. My friend noticed this and said, there you go, now the other one. I laughed a little and said, why don't you take off yours? He said because I dared you! And I thought, okay he's got a point. I made my left shoe come off too so I sat there in my blue socked feet. Some people passing by noticed but they didn't say anything. My friend said come on let's go somewhere else and see what is gonna happen. I felt different about just leaving my shoes like that but at the same time I felt little excited too. So we left and sat down a little bit further on a bench and waited to see what would happen. Some people were looking at my sneakers but they just kept on going. Then a group of older teenagers passed us by but they didn't notice us, I guess. When they got to my sneakers one of them noticed my sneakers lying there and picked them up. I got cold and warm at the same time and my friend started laughing. He said let's see what they gonna do with them and he got up to follow them. I got embarrassed and said I'll wait here. He said if you want your sneakers back you will have to follow them and see what they gonna do with them. I guessed he was right and I followed them too from a distance. These guys were trowing and kicking my sneakers into the mall. I felt more and more embarrassed walking around there in my socks, but what else could I do? My friend was only laughing and saying come on you have to keep up! Then those guys came at a benefit container where you can put your used clothes in for the good cause. I thought, oh no not in there. But as I thought it one of them threw my sneakers in. I knew I was not able to get them out so I stopped and turned around to go back outside. My friend was laughing his $%!@ off because I was now really shoeless. I didn't know how to feel at that point but when we came to our bikes I kind of felt excited. We got on our bikes and started cycling home. My friend asked me how to explain my socked feet at home. I said I lost one or two before, I will come up with something again. When I got home my parents didn't notice I had no shoes on so I didn't have to explain anything. I think it was a great experience though, maybe I will do it again sometime.

Posted by jaymeister on 2014-09-09 20:01:29

At least your shoes went to a good cause and perhaps to someone who needed them more than you.

Posted by sockboy1998 on 2014-09-10 06:46:50

Yes you're right. I hope so.

Posted by RJ_Robins on 2014-09-12 01:04:24

That's an awesome story. I don't think id have the nerve to do that