Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanked in private.

Spanking in public for boys, no spanking for girls

Posted by Pierrerene on 2017-05-01 21:16:34

Men and boys should be spanked frequently in public, while women and girls shouldn't be spanked at all. A man or a boy should be completely naked when he gets spanked and females should be allowed to witness. They should also be encouraged to tease and taunt the naked man or boy. For us males it should be a very humiliating experience, for the females it should be empowering to make everybody accept, that the superior female sex has all the privileges.

Posted by Dazo on 2017-05-07 11:50:13

Dear Pierrerne,

The ideal that you typed in your post was entirely the doctrine that the teachers at my primary school attempted to drill into us all when I went there. (Although not quite so extreme - Dazo)

I will amend your lines to my reality of what I was taught in primary school:

"boys should be spanked frequently in public, while women and girls shouldn't be spanked at all."

"boys should have their pants pulled down when they get spanked and females should be allowed to witness."

"Girl's should always be encouraged to tease and taunt the boy."

"For males it should be a very humiliating experience, for the females it should be empowering to make everybody accept, that the superior female sex has all the privileges."

Now I have re edited your 5 points Pierrene this is what I was taught at primary school and this was the way my female teachers tried to bring me and all other boys up because it was their entire teaching agenda to create males who thought exactly like you.

I just want to say that I completely disagree with you 100%

This is sexist pro feminist revenge doctrine.

The entire point of enforcing these teaching on young male students was because of their mind set which was basically that they belief this:

"Well men have subjugated women for centuries so now its our turn to do the same to you!"

My females teachers at school made every effort to try to make absolutely certain that all little boys and girls grew up believing it was absolutely essential that all males accept being treated this way.

It was their attempts to make sure that I grew up with your belief system and that is the reason I am on misterpoll today as an anti-feminist today.

I have been fighting against this since I was 4 years old because I knew back then they were wrong because it felt so unfair. Even at 5 years old I could see all the injustices back then.

Then the girls who had been brought up with this mentality got our entire school reported and in trouble when I was 10 years old.

When our head master found out it was only the female students that all the local resident were complaining about well....................

I have repeatedly posted this story.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if they are wrong and you are wrong.

Yes I am sure that my loony pro-spanking bad tempered feminist 1st grade teacher would love your opinion and she would hold you up as a shining example of how a boy should be brought up .............

.......... that is before she got herself arrested and thrown in jail.

And if I were you I would not expect to get any respect from the girls I am talking about either.

If you were extremely lucky, then you might end up as their bitch!But then if that's what you want, then sure a man can chose that life if he wants.

I don't.

I want females to be disciplined, nice and respectful. Not female who are brought up to tease, bully and beat up men and blame any problems they have on the 'fact' that's its a mans world.

The females who I found with the integrity to take responsibility where other females who did not go to my primary school and all admitted that they were spanked or had been spanked.

Out of the hundreds of girls who I went to primary school with, today I am friends with 2.

Yes only 2 nice girls came out of that belief system of administering humiliating spankings to boys and encouraging girls to tease and taunt them.

Every women who has admitted that she is spanked, or she was spanked or describes how she remembers getting the cane when she was little..........

.........all these females have been respectful.

And this is why I believe to this very day that it is all females that need to be spanked.

Posted by Pierrerene on 2017-06-26 15:13:42

"Now I have re edited your 5 points Pierrene this is what I was taught at primary school and this was the way my female teachers tried to bring me and all other boys up because it was their entire teaching agenda to create males who thought exactly like you."

It must have been a good school, I wish I went there.

"I just want to say that I completely disagree with you 100%"

Sure, everybody is entitled to his own opinion. Though it's women's opinion that counts for me.

"This is sexist pro feminist revenge doctrine."

I'm not a feminist. They sometimes paint women weak and in need of protection, while I think they are strong and superior to us anyway. But since feminists are mostly women I don't have the right to contradict them.

"The entire point of enforcing these teaching on young male students was because of their mind set which was basically that they belief this: "Well men have subjugated women for centuries so now its our turn to do the same to you!""

Isn't it a shame that men managed to oppress people who are by far superior to them in every respect. It makes much more sense the other way around. It's time all power is given to women and when that happens first they may exploit it and humiliate us relentlessly. But they have the right to do that. After sometime everybody has imbibed that the power is female then it's not necessary anymore for them to show us constantly who's in charge.

"My females teachers at school made every effort to try to make absolutely certain that all little boys and girls grew up believing it was absolutely essential that all males accept being treated this way."

We should accept it and the girls should be encouraged.

"I have been fighting against this since I was 4 years old because I knew back then they were wrong because it felt so unfair. Even at 5 years old I could see all the injustices back then."

I can't see any injustice in it:

"Then the girls who had been brought up with this mentality got our entire school reported and in trouble when I was 10 years old."

Well, they have to test their power, one should not be too angry about it.

"When our head master found out it was only the female students that all the local resident were complaining about well...................."

I can't believe what they did was remotely as bad as many things men and boys do.

"I have repeatedly posted this story."

Really, I would like to read it. Where can I find it?

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if they are wrong and you are wrong."

Can an opinion be wrong? It's an opinion, it doesn`t have the aspiration to be the truth.

"Yes I am sure that my loony pro-spanking bad tempered feminist 1st grade teacher would love your opinion and she would hold you up as a shining example of how a boy should be brought up ............."

Pity she was bad tempered, good she was pro-spanking. I wish I had a female pro-spanking teacher. I was lucky to have a pro-spanking mother. And pro-spanking means: Pro-spanking for boys, no spanking for girls.

".......... that is before she got herself arrested and thrown in jail."

Unless they killed somebody women should not be incarcered.

"And if I were you I would not expect to get any respect from the girls I am talking about either."

I do not expect anything from them. They owe me nothing.

"If you were extremely lucky, then you might end up as their bitch!But then if that's what you want, then sure a man can chose that life if he wants."

They can do whatever they want, it's us that have to obey.

"And this is why I believe to this very day that it is all females that need to be spanked."

I think, we have to be spanked. Females are the boss.

Posted by caroline92 on 2017-06-28 18:04:08

Pierrerene. You got spanked by your mother and your sister not. You think this was all right. But if you could freely choose, if you were young and had to go to school, would you choose a school, were female teachers would spank the boys and not the girls?

Remember what that means. You get spanked often, the girls never. The girls can get you spanked whenever they want. You get spanked naked in front of the girls. The girls tease you but you can not defend yourself. Would you really choose such a school?

Posted by Pierrerene on 2017-07-11 11:50:59

Hi Caroline, if I was young and had to go to school and I could freely chose the kind of school I had to go to, I wold have chosen a school where the boys, including myself, would have been spanked frequently by the female teachers, while the girls wouldn't have gotten any punishment at all.

We would of course have to be naked during our spankings and the girls would be allowed to watch and tease us. This is the kind of school I would have chosen for me.