Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Fathers encouraging their daughters to dress revealingly

Interesting fantasy

Posted by Realtordawn on 2022-07-14 16:38:40

I'm 20 now and only live at home some of the time. Would have been a cool thing back in my teens but kinda late for that now. I have a good relationship with both parents and they both give me good fashion advice like when I have VPL or I'm over/under dressed. The closest my dad ever came to encouraging this was expressing a preference for my basketball cheer skirt (just below crotch) to my football cheer skirt (mid thigh). Great fantasy topic tho.

Posted by Hotbets on 2022-07-25 14:23:51

Great fantasy topic? Do you mean Father's encouraging...?

If so, I differ from the characterization of fantasy.

Posted by Realtordawn on 2022-07-25 22:10:42

My fantasy I guess. When my brother and I were little, sometimes we'd be punished by having to run around in our underwear for the rest of the day. It was embarrassing as heck. But that stopped when we started developing. I sort of with it had continued cuz I found that to be kind of exciting as well as embarrassing.

Posted by Hotbets on 2022-07-26 00:03:49

But Dawn if it happened then it is not a fantasy. I do not understand: I sort of with it had continued.

However I do agree that going around in undies, skimpies, sheer or whateva, is kind of exciting and embarrassing. Two different sides of the same coin?

Posted by Beth01 on 2022-08-03 16:07:25

Realtordawn What is your fantasy then?