Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Male Masturbation

first time nut.

Posted by lightchocolateboy1704 on 2015-04-25 01:33:07

I last january got so horny an my $%!@ was poking straight forward. Lucky i only had 4inch $%!@ last year so i was outside shooting bball with neighboors and me and this other guy were shirtless. Well when i went home my nipples got hard from air so i started playing with them and i i got an erection and i pulled my pants down and started rubbing my $%!@ until i felt it fill up with nut. I jacked off for the first time and mom walked in and i tried to hide it but she said it was only a matter of time. So i pulled up my pants and was still shirtless she came back in and handled me some baby oil and so get it out of my system. I got naked and oil it up and i cummed, it felt so good.

Posted by blatinochubbyboy on 2015-06-09 06:38:31

I did it last month for experiment and oozed a little bit before brother saw me. We had our night shirts on so i just reached under mine

Posted by NudeVic on 2015-06-19 07:48:49

Do you and your brother share a bed? My brother and I did when we were younger, since we couldn't afford separate beds.

Posted by blatinochubbyboy on 2015-06-20 15:41:43

Yes. Sometimes we sleep in nightshirts and sometimes naked. I manly masturbare when he is sleep.

Posted by NudeVic on 2015-06-26 21:30:56

I sleep naked now, but I used to sleep in a t-shirt and briefs when I shared with my brother. One night when I was about 6 I got really hot and sweaty so I took off my briefs and just slept in my shirt. When my brother woke up he was surprised to see my naked butt and asked me why I was half naked. I told him it was much more comfortable and that he should try it too. The next night I took off my shorts and underwear and got into bed while my brother did the same. He didn't like it and put his undies back on. As the weeks went by I gradually lost the shirt as well and just slept fully nude. There's a funny picture of me and my brother sleeping on our stomachs, him in his pajamas and me with my naked back and butt on display.