Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

circumcision and reducing masturbation(poll for boys/men cut as teens)

I get it!

Posted by codyp07 on 2022-08-26 19:48:53

i totally understand why they thought this would work. ever since i was circumcised my skin is so tight it pulls and hurts when i have a really hard boner. i have to hold the skin forward a little with my hand to relieve the tightness if i want to jack off and it takes so long now that its hard to find enough time uninterrupted to do it. circumcision crippled my $%!@ and i cant believe how much it sucks.

Posted by codyp07 on 2022-09-18 15:50:23

hard as it is for me to accept that anything good could have come from having my $%!@ butchered i did used to be a c student back in middle school. now i get mostly a- or b+ grades if im honest. like i said jacking off is hardly worth it anymore and i definitely dont go around chasing girls like i did a couple years ago in 8th grade. i was proud of my junk and the thought of showing it off to a girl turned me on but now i dont want to find out what theyll say when they see it. it honestly looks smaller to me since the skin is so tight, and im scared theyd hurt me if they started touching it. so what else is there to do but study.

i still get really down and gloomy thinking about it. like now writing about it im really kind of sad and upset. cant believe my parents let this awful woman talk them into having their son sexually tortured. at least now i wont feel too bad about putting them in the cheapest possible rest home some day.