Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dog clothes

Why bother?

Posted by AMW on 2020-12-17 17:50:41

I have never dressed my dogs but I can see the fascination for those who do. Let us be honest here. Dogs are little more than slaves, for owners to do with as they wish, within legal limits. Like many, I choose to keep my dogs naked, except with a chain to show who is mistress.

I have a girlfriend whose main reason for having a dog is the knowledge there is a naked $%!@ and balls under her control. I tend to agree with her.

Posted by Houwler on 2021-05-10 16:18:16

If you decide to have a dog, it is a big responsibility, you need to monitor it and feed it well. It is a pity that some people do not understand this.

Posted by Cuttery on 2021-05-11 16:05:45

Good day! I totally agree with Houwler. Think well before starting a pet. Especially it is important if you want to get a dog. These animals require a lot of attention, time and care from you. Talking about feeding, you can click for info there and read special blog about dogs food, premium feed brands, recipes and other important information.

Posted by Erica83 on 2021-10-06 07:09:23

Yes, having a dog is a big responsibility, and I think it's worth getting clothes for colder weather. My dog is turning five soon, and it has been great five years together, and I decided to order a custom dog portrait. I thought it was a great idea because such a portrait is an eternal memory, and it looks great. I ordered one on this site artinasec.com, chose the style and size I wanted, and if someone is interested, check the site to find more about such portraits.

Posted by henry water on 2021-12-12 18:01:19

Hey! cats and dogs are warm-blooded animals that are as cold in bad weather as humans. To protect my pet, I buy sweaters for dogs here https://mypetguru.com/dog-sweaters/. I often go jogging with the dog, and now it's rather cold, that's why a warm overall for my Charlie is a necessity.