Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you have to wear a diaper when you go on vacation?

What kind of diapers do you wear?

Posted by bbobb on 2014-11-10 04:08:32

I am an every-night bedwetter, and I have a daytime accident once in a while. When I travel to go on vacation, I always wear a goodnite or training pants to protect, just in case. If I fall asleep in the car or plane, there's a good chance I will wet some while I am sleeping. If I am out somewhere without a toilet really handy, I will wear a goodnite to help protect. I am used to wearing protection, so I don't mind it. I think it's much better than wet pants.

Posted by KiaraC on 2015-02-27 21:43:28

I wear Tranquility ATN youth diapers. My parents get them for me from the mail online.

Posted by pacifier on 2015-10-05 15:38:21

yes.i have to wear a cloth diaper with baggy fitting plastic pants over it

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-11-26 13:59:50

I am 16 and recieved my Sacrement of Confirmation back on June 2nd.Per the parish dress code all of us girls had to wear white short sleeve,ankle length dresses with a veil,white tights and white patent leather shoes.My parents,along with my gramma and great aunt required me to wear cloth diapers and white adult size plastic pants under my tights!They told me the diapers and plastic pants would symbolize my purity of when i was baptized as a baby.I felt somewhat weird walking down the aisle with my class mates and having the diapers and plastic pants on under my tights!