Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you have to wear a diaper when you go on vacation?

i have to wear diapers on vacation

Posted by Adrian00 on 2017-06-25 18:53:20

my parents make me wear diapers while on vacation because i sometimes wet when i sleep , im 16 and i still have to wear diapers and it is very embarrassing as my brother who is 14 do not have to wear them. i wear diapers under my normal clothes when on vacation but i once heard someone commented on my diapers before , i think they saw my diaper waistband but i quickly walked away, i feel that my parents treat me like a kid due to me wearing diapers. I have to wear them on long car trips as i tend to wet when i sleep in the car.

My mom still checks my diaper when we are out and she do it discreetly like at a corner , she sometimes pull my pants down and does a visual check on the front of my diaper for wetness and at other times she openly asks me if i wet my diaper if she doesn't check it.

One time when we were traveling and was at the airport my mom asks me to lift up my shirt to check if im wearing them because we will be on a long flight and i did what i was told and lifted up my shirt for her to see my diaper waistband. She even did diaper checks when we are on the plane and she asked me like is your diaper wet or do you need to change your diaper when there were other passengers near by who can hear our conversations, some kids parents told my mom that it is a good idea for me to wear a diaper as it helps me and not having to visit the dirty restroom.

Whenever we passed by others kids or babies still in diapers my mom would make fun of me saying something like look you are wearing the same thing as the kid referring to my diapers and i felt humiliated when i see other kids in diapers which is the same thing that i have to wear. Sometimes i passed by a kid who doesn't wear a diaper i also felt humiliated as he did not have to wear a diaper and yet here i am still wearing a diaper.

Posted by asiaaaaaslayss on 2017-07-16 01:33:31

my parents do the same thing

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-11-27 22:43:09

When i made my First Holy Communion at age 11,the dress code called for us girls to wear the communion dress,veil,white undershirt,cloth diaper,plastic pants[rubberpants],white tights and white mary jane shoes.After wards,mom put the cloth diaper,rubberpants and tights in my drawer and ever since then i have had to wear them for Easter,christmas,weddings,my purity ball,and other special occasions.I am almost 16 now and still have to wear them! I had to wear them last easter sunday and was told i have to wear them next month on christmas eve and christmas day under my holiday dress.I have told mom several times that i am too old to be wearing the diaper,rubberpants and tights but she says she will decide when i can stop wearing them!

Posted by Adrian00 on 2019-11-28 15:04:16

@mandi2

You are a fake , I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not but your age seems to change every time you post jumping from 16 to 14 then back to 16 then 18 and back to 15 but not in increasing order so if you want to be funny please go elsewhere, your story are inconsistent , you mentioned you have a daughter who is 15 and state you are 15 , at this point i don't think anything you say is true. Go elsewhere and spread your lies.

Posted by RayCasey on 2020-03-16 11:10:17

Well, this is the first time I am reading anything like this, and it was interesting to read your experience. I was looking for the Best baby products and came across this content. I don’t think that this age of teens wear any diapers.