Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Treated like a baby/little girl?

Always a little girl

Posted by BeckyInNappies on 2020-04-12 21:00:14

I'm incontinent so have always needed protection - nappies until I was 8 or 9, then pullups apart from a couple of weeks of being treated like a baby again as punishment. Because of my problems, my parents always treated me like a little kid. All through my teens I still had my own plastic plate and cutlery, and my mum would check my pullups whenever she felt like it. Even at 18 before I moved out, I had to be in bed at 8 with lights out by 9. It's funny but over my teen years I started to really like the embarrassment and security of being treated like a little girl.

Posted by mandi2 on 2021-03-19 15:22:52

My niece is 14 and will be making her First Communion this comming may 16th in the class with the 7 year olds.She told me she is going to be dressed like a little girl and wear a billowy,short sleeve,knee length communion dress with a matching veil,lace socks and white shoes.She then told me that her parents are reguiring her to wear a tee shirt with a cloth diaper and plastic pants under her dress.She is going to be like a little girl for the day she said.

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-02-16 15:35:00

Just before i turned 12,i started puberty and bedwetting because of it!My parents got me cloth diapers and rubberpants[plasticpants] to wear to bed everynight.The diapers were regular baby diapers in the 26x27 inch size and mom pinned them on me with baby diaper pins.The rubberpants were adult size in white and pink and babyprints[i was still a little girl yet] and they fit me baggy over my diapers and crinkled! Every night,an hour before bedtime,i had to lay naked on my bed,mom would slide the diapers under me,apply the baby lotion and babypowder,then bring them up and pin the corners.Then i would raise up my legs and she would put my feet into the waist and leg openings of either the pink or babyprint rubberpants and pull them up my legs and over the diapers and adjust them.Then she would put a pacifier in my mouth that i sucked on to relax me. Not only did i have to wear the diapers and rubberpants for my bedwetting,but also under my Easter dresses on Easter sunday and also my christmas dresses to church and christmas day!When i was 12 and a half,i was a flowergirl in a relatives wedding and was put into the diapers and babyprint rubberpants under my poofy flowergirl dress.My bedwetting went on all thru 12 and 13 and partly into 14.When i had a friend or two sleepover,they supported me by also wearing my diapers and rubberpants also!When my 8th grade confirmation came after i turned 14,us girls had to wear poofy,white,short sleeve,knee length dresses with a veil,lace anklets and the white maryjane shoes.Mom and dad required me to wear my diapers and rubberpants under my dress and the rubberpants crinkled the whole day under my dress! My bedwetting ended a short time later,but mom kept some of my diapers and rubberpants and i had to wear them for special ossasions untill i was 16!