Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Treated like a baby/little girl?

My little one

Posted by Karen-Louise on 2020-09-08 13:31:30

My son Lewis (we call him Lulu now) started having accidents a while back. We put him back into nappies, and of course the dresses came soon after. Dresses make it so easy to tell if he needs changing! They're cut very short of course so his nappies are always on display, he used to try to hid the fact that he needed changing!

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-01-05 13:05:52

Our daughter is 12 and started puberty a few months ago that is causing her to wet the bed every night.We put her into cloth diapers and rubberpants[plasticpants]soon after the bedwetting started.I went to a website and ordered 5 dozen cloth diapers,diaper pins,and 4 dozen pairs of the rubberpants in white,pastels and babyprints for her.A half hour before bedtime,i put the diapers and rubberpants on her while she lays on her bed.She wears a footy pajama outfit to bed since winter is her and her diapers and rubberpants bulge out under the pajamas.She told me she actually likes having the diapers and rubberpants put on her and wearing them as they make her feel babyish.