Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Airport Security and Kids5

My travel

Posted by nighttime on 2023-12-15 08:45:57

Were you proud of your girls being naked in front of a load of strangers? How did the girls react? Were they embarrassed or did they rightfully enjoy displaying their naked bodies in public?

Posted by Father_of_Becky on 2023-12-15 16:46:50

My girls are usually very embarassed, when they have to wait naked in front of people before cavity search or interrogation. But they were spanked and punished by authorities many times, so they are now obedient and submissive.

Posted by Sylveef on 2023-12-29 15:40:44

Father_of_Becky

A very interesting poll! You should announce in different boards, so that people vote on it. I guess there'll be many, who have experienced that.

You stated that you have 3 daughters, 8, 11 and 13. were they also strip searched or only 2 of them, because there were only 2 entries in the poll a few minutes ago.

I have many stories regarding the strip searches of young girls. Would like to share them with you if you provide me with your email. Please email me at sylvee@live.com so that we can communicate.

Sylveef

Posted by Father_of_Becky on 2023-12-30 03:13:18

Hi Sylveef, yes, all three were strip searched more than once. About those entries, I didn't complete the poll for my girls. That's some other girls or women.

Do you know where specifically could I announce my polls here? I'm not very familiar with this site.

Posted by Sylveef on 2023-12-31 17:05:05

Please, email me at sylvee@live.com. I'll guide you and help you make a short description.

When you email, give a detailed description of the most recent search of each of your kids.

Then I'll share with you stories of other such events, if you so desire.