Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tied up naked or just tied up?

Tied up fun

Posted by boizrus on 2015-02-10 00:24:49

The other day my big brother had a friend over and I was sitting on my brothers bed when they came in the room and he demanded that I get off his bed, but I just smiled and refused. I had just come from the shower and so all I had on was my towel. We got disturbed because my mum called up to say she had to go out for a bit and my brother went out to the landing to talk to her first before she left about his friend staying over for the night. Mum said that would be okay and told my brother he would need to set up the camp bed in our room so that he could let his friend use his bed. Anyway they got out the camp bed and set it up with a sleeping bag on it and a pillow. I was still sitting on his bed and he told me to get off again but I just smiled and refused because I was teasing him. Next thing the two of them grabbed me and dragged me off the bed and over towards the camp bed. I struggled which was a mistake because my towel came off leaving me naked. Being two of them they had me at their mercy and I was held on the bed while they tied my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the frame. I was now naked facing up and had two teen boys looking at me. We share a room so my brothers have both seen me naked every day, but his friend had not seen me naked before. They left me tied there for about fifteen minutes while they did some stuff on the lap top and then they came over to me with some cord and began to wrap it around my ball bag, above my balls making my bag get tighter around my balls and tying it off they pulled the end of the cord towards my foot and tied it to my big toe so that every time I moved my foot I would tug on my balls. It was already tight enough to give some constant mild pain, but then they used a feather duster and started to tickle my foot so that I jerked it and kept tugging on my balls by that. the thing is I also got hard doing that and so they moved the feather duster up and started to tickle my $%!@ with it then my brother's friend just dumped the duster down and jerked me till I shot all over myself and needed to go and take another shower but I was still tied to the stretcher bed and the got some permanent markers and began to colour my $%!@ and balls so I ended up with a black $%!@ and one green and one yellow ball.They left that to dry before they untied my hands but left my feet tied up. I had to lean forward to untie my feet and get the cord off my toe before I could release it from around my balls. By this time the permanent marker had really dried and I could not get rid of it all in the shower and so had to go for a couple of days with fading colours on my goods.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-02-10 22:43:30

Your balls being coloured reminds me of some thing that happened at boarding school that I witnessed several times where seniors got hold of juniors and stripped them and covered their balls in bootpolish wasn't very pleasant . No one ever ratted or your life was made a total misery . I was as guilty as the guys who did it as I never had the courage to try and stop it . They called it seniority which was just carte blanche for seniors to bully juniors and get away with it . nakedrhode@gmail.com